Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 2017\\ Currently



Time for the monthly CURRENTLY post! It's been a good month so far. 


HAPPENINGS\\

\\We began classes in our home-school group. I am learning how to defend myself in one- practicing with my sister, blocking punches and all that. ;P I've been enjoying my photography class, of course. *winks* Biology is kind of fun as well, although I don't know exactly why we make paper airplanes and guess what's inside of a box... I didn't do that when I did biology last school year, but whatever. ;)



\\We got a new pet, Logy the goldfish. My little sister got a friend for Logy named Coral, but that one died after a few days. :(

\\click logo to view my pinterest boards\\

\\I got pinterest! *confetti* So that was my Friday night- setting up my pinterest, indulging in all the picture-loveliness ('cause I obviously appreciate pictures), and listening to music with headphones with my family walking about around me- but I was in my own happy world. :) I was mostly listening to Josh Turner, Scotty McCreery, and Jessa Anderson. :D



\\I've also been spending my money... *looks sheepish* It seems every time I go to the store I have to buy myself something to eat. I bought a little thing of Baskin Robins ice cream- mint chocolate chip. YUM. But when we left the store and got in the car, I realized it was $3. Like, seriously. I could've got a whole carton for that much! But I should never get that much because with me... that would be bad. :P

\\We went to our home-school group's annual Valentines party yesterday, at a roller dome. And I DID roller-blade. *winks* It was fun. :)  I also ate some sugar... and didn't talk very much to my fellow home-schoolers. xP Yea, not how I had hoped. I'm so bad at social things. :P 
And I drove home. I have to REALLY drive everywhere we go, so I can get my license as soon as possible! I think the soonest I can get it is April 19th or something. This past Sunday I drove TO church for the first time, so I had to park there. Thankfully, I didn't embarrass myself and did a good parking job. *smug smile* lol


CURRENTLY WATCHING\\


Sue Thomas F.B. Eye TV show


All the great characters :) 

   My family and I started watching this show, and I really like it! It's loosely based on a true story about a deaf woman who started working for the F.B.I. It's REALLY interesting, with plenty of action, but also about the character's person lives as well. :) It's set in the early 2000's, though the true story was in the 1970's or something.
 
  I want Jack and Sue together (don't know if my family does :P), but Jack can't make up his mind about which girl he wants, and Sue is dating some guy who looks kind of like a hippy or something. Ugh. *rolls eyes*
 
   I just had to put a picture of Bobby, because he's like, the wonderful. ;P He's funny and charming, AND he has an Australian accent. That's just, just, I don't know. I like him. *winks and grins*

Okay, enough of the current TV show. ;)



CURRENT SONGS\\

The two songs that have played through my head the most so far this February?



"Would You Go with Me" by Josh Turner

I love this song! <3


"Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews

This is the theme song for Sue Thomas FB Eye, so of course it's going to get in my head. ;P Some nights I close my eyes, and that song starts playing. I actually really like it, but I get sick of songs going over and over through my head. :P

  Here's some "bonus" songs that I've listened to this month (even if just once).

"Roll Your Window Down" 

 "Hello Darling" 

by Scotty McCreery. 

Daminika told me about the first one, and I really like it! =D I think a lot of it is the tune. *wink*

"Fireflies"

"Giving Your Heart Away"

by Jessa Anderson 

  I found that I really like Jessa Anderson- these two songs are probably my favorite of hers. 'Giving Your Heart Away" is kind of sad, but I like it. :D I think these songs remind me of a certain time in my life when I was trying to write some story... it just feels kind of magical for some reason. :P


CURRENTLY READING\\




City Girl by Lori Wick


When God Writes Your Love Story 
by Eric and Leslie Ludy


ANTICIPATING IN THE REST OF FEBRUARY\\

\\Going hiking with the home-school youth :) :) I think we're going to start doing more youth get-togethers, and that's like YEESSS! =D

\\Hm. Whatever else we decide to do. :)



HOW IS FEBRUARY GOING FOR YOU? WHAT'S ONE SONG YOU LISTENED TO RECENTLY?


6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you’ve been having a good month so far, Natasha!
    Oh, I really like Sue Thomas F.B.Eye too! Most of the episodes are really good. :)
    Happy (late) Valentine’s Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have! :)
      Ooh, you watch it too? Cool. :D Yes, most of them are, though there was one I didn't watch because it was about a serial killer. O.O
      Happy late Valentines Day to you! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I love that song by Josh Turner!! <3
    I'm glad you like "Roll Your Window Down"!!!!! =D
    I love ice cream!!
    Sunday I went to a really cool place with Emily, LaKaysha, and Colten. (yeah, kinda random that he came along. I guess he needed some cheering up, so his mom told him to get ice cream. LOL)
    I got a chocolate malt! My very first malt and I'm IN LOVE!! <3
    It's been a really sad month for me, but moments like when we went to "Buds" are good. That same day we went to Rocky's for lunch.
    I guess I was feeling rich. ;P
    One song I listened to recently? Well, that's kinda hard. I have my Pandora going almost nonstop, so... *thinks really hard to think of a really good one* ;P
    I've been listening to the soundtrack for "Walk the Line" (the movie about Johnny Cash)... I love how Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon sing "It Ain't Me Babe", I think they do it better than Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. ;P
    And then there's "Carolina Eyes" by Scotty McCreery. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! <3 Although I did say that in the post. ;)
      Yes, it's quite my style. ;D
      Yes, ice cream is just amazing... *sighs*
      That sounds fun! :D Chocolate malt? I don't know if I've had one of those before... I'm not sure what it is, actually. ;) Sounds good though.
      Yea, sometimes you just have to spend money. I think that "sometimes" is ALL the time for me. ;P I just convince myself that I have money to spend. ;P
      I don't know that song. Maybe I'll have to look it up sometime! ;) I've been listening to music more lately, which is wonderful... :)
      OOH, another Scotty McCreery! I shall definitely look that one up! =D

      Delete
    2. I've always wanted to try a malt, because it was really popular in the 50s. If you watch movies and shows from that time they're always going to the Malt Shop to get malts, Cokes, milkshakes, or to just hang out while listening to the jukebox. (my dream ;P)
      A malt is basically a milkshake with malted milk powder in it. ;P I think I'm gonna try strawberry next time. The chocolate tasted kinda like a Whopper Ball... which is okay if you like whoppers. ;P

      Delete
    3. That sounds good- I like whoppers. ;)

      Delete