Thursday, February 2, 2017

Photos from My Trip to SC


  Here with the promised post of my trip to SC! It was a spur-of-the-moment trip- I found out we were going the day we left. *winks* We only stayed a few days, but it was really nice, and I enjoyed it! 


  So I'm just going to throw a bunch of pictures at you. =D 'Cause pictures are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.



  The first day we went shopping, and I bought a bunch of books from a thrift store. :D And at the grocery store I bought this soda... it's glass and it has the old-fashioned cap, which you actually had to kinda pry off... so I thought it was cool (but they should have had coke *winks* ).


Random picture at my aunt and uncle's. ;)


 Another interesting just-for-fun picture. =) Me and my beauty. Ahg, I meant my camera by the way! xP

  
I took my little bro into the trees for a few picture. I might post some more on my photograpy site sometime (ahg, I have so much to do!).

And the unfocused selfie. :P



And my wonder-ous boots with all the wonder-ous winter forest-floor stuff. <3 ;)


My lil' cousins and siblings painting things from rocks to toys. ;P


I walked through the woods with my little sister and cousin to try to photograph the "mountains".  I didn't get anything very good because of the houses in the way and my camera's not-far zoom. But it's pretty anyhow. :)


I love these woods! Something pretty and lovely about them. If you can call woods lovely. *winks*


Sun setting through the trees


On Sunday after church, me and my sister went with my grandpa and dad- they were going "home", right away while the others went to the store. But we ended up going to the store anyway, because there was Starbucks there, and they wanted coffee. ;P My dad treated us, so... I got the most delicious peppermint mocha frappuccino! =D Delicious, just like last time. 


 The last full day of our trip, we decided to go to some big jumping, trampoline place. Whatever it's called. I wasn't sure about doing it, but I split an hour with my sister, and I'm actually glad I did... because it was fun. ;P Just the way to be a kid again,.



These foam blocks are so hard to get through! It's like deep mud or something. :P


  And where did we go for lunch?

  
CHICK-FIL-A!! <3 <3 THIS PLACE IS SO GOOD! 
OK. Sorry if you ever go with great expectations and find you don't think it's that great. ;P BUT IT IS. ;)


 My usual, the amazing spicy chicken sandwich. Can you tell I'm slightly "in love" with food? ;P 


My sister's meal. She agrees that Chick-fil-A is amazing. ;P


After that we stopped at Goodwill where I got this steal-deal! :D


Yes, this game was played multiple times during this trip. ;) I think my high score was 300-something. Not amazing, but whatever.


At 9-ish on Tuesday, we headed out.


Stopped by our old house- one we lived in for two years, and moved out of the year I turned nine. :)

And there was this interesting old car parked there. :)

Hitting the highway! :)



When we were almost home, we saw this black smoke. We drove toward it a ways to try to find out what it was from, but then just turned and went home. It made an interesting picture though. :)


So, it was definitely an enjoyable trip, getting to talk to my aunt and grandma, and cousins! <3 And the adventure of being in another state and all. ;)

15 comments:

  1. LOVED the old car! <3
    Great pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS POST!!! =D
    All the pictures are amazing and it sounds like a super fun trip.
    I found out that all frappaccino's ARE cold... *blushes* I guess I'm stupid. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW, GLAD YOU DID! =D
      Thanks! Yes, it was fun! :)
      Oh, OK. Well you're not expected to know EVERYTHING. ;) But frappaccinos are so good aren't they? :D

      Delete
    2. YES!!! I had just had one when I commented that first time.
      Emily bought me one (caramel flavored) while we were in town Friday -- "shopping for LaKaysha" ;P We had a surprise birthday party for her and the actual shopping part only took ten minutes. ;P We were actually decorating and stuff for the party. My cousin, Kirsten and two of her brothers came down for the party and everything!! And we did good at "lying" to her. SHE HAD NO IDEA!!!! LOL! =D

      Delete
    3. Ooh, that sounds good!
      That's cool! Planning a surprise birthday party would be fun! :D

      Delete
  3. I really like this post! I ALWAYS like your pictures! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKS LIKE SUCH A FUN TIME! and hello, I just found your blog (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! :) I'm glad you found it- thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed reading about your trip, Natasha! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yes, it was pretty fun. :D

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed this post, Natasha! It sounds like ya'll had a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did! That was a pretty fun trip!

      Delete
  7. Amazing photography! Digital Camera Lenses gives expressive qualities to photography with its depth.

    ReplyDelete