Saturday, November 4, 2017

Seeing Tenth Avenue North Live


Hey guys! In October I went to my first Christian pop concert, featuring Tenth Avenue North! *grins* That's what I'm talking about today, because it obviously deserves a post of it's own- seeing popular Christian artists, great photo opportunities, and just the adventure of it, you know. *winks*

So, how did my parents, my sister, last minute buying VIP tickets to a concert the night before it was happening? The answer to this question: my sister. Yep. Tenth Avenue North is her hero band, and she wanted to go so bad, that we went. I lucked out and got to go too. *grins*

So we were off on a musical adventure! Here's a bit about it, featuring my photography. *winks*


We arrived in the town the concert would take place, found where it was going to be, and went to grab something to eat. I got a grilled chicken sandwich. :)


Then we headed over! My mom took a picture of my dad, sister, and I in front the Tenth Avenue North's tour bus... but I cropped them out, because I probably shouldn't put them on here... personal family privacy reasons, you know. *winks* 



It was pretty packed in the entrance- they might've been setting up the merchandise tables still? Anyhow, we stood near the door for a bit, until they at last ushered us into the concert area to sit down. We were VIP, so we got to be there for a Q&A and acoustic set and stuff. :) Plus we got like, third row seats. *grins* So yea, this is Tenth Avenue North performing their song Beloved. It's a really lovely song. :) 


There were two other guys at this concert. Jon McLaughlin performed first. I hadn't known him before this, but he's really good on the piano. Beautiful Disaster is a really nice song of his. Then it was Brandon Heath's turn, and I do know him. *winks* These pictures were when Jon came out and played for one of Brandon's songs.



Snacks. *grins* 


Then it was Tenth Avenue North's turn, which was definitely my favorite part. ^___^ They really are a great band- they have a lot of good songs.


Here's the lead singer, Mike, in the crowd. He came down the isle right by us- I was sitting farther in, so I didn't get a high-five from him. *winks* Too bad. He's a pretty cool guy. He's pretty funny and full of life, but you can also tell he has a heart for God. Really cool to see. :)



That drummer there is Jason.



This guys name is Jeff.





Most of my pictures are of Mike, but he was the most visible, after all. I don't think I could've got that good of picture of the other guys very often.






They performed for quite a while, and it was great! ^___^ I had a lovely time, and my sister was in fluffy-cloud-land, I think. xD 
But eventually, it did end... as all things do. ;)

Tenth Avenue North's merchandise table


Sadly, we didn't get a picture with any of them. Tenth Avenue North didn't come out. The other guys were, but we didn't get to hang around long enough. We did walk by Reuben, fromTenth Avenue North, though. Out on the sidewalk. *grins* I just looked at him. ;P

Anyhow, it was a great first Christian pop concert experience, and I hope to go to more! *grins*


EVER BEEN TO A CONCERT? IF SO, WHOSE WAS IT? FAVORITE PICTURE? DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE ARTISTS?

9 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you got to go too! ;P
    I've never been to a concert. But I loved all these pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! ;D
      I think I've only been to one other concert- it was Christian bluegrass or something. ;) Glad you loved them! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! The concert sounds like it was a blast! You took some really good pictures of Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO JEALOUS. I love Tenth Avenue North tho, their songs are amaazzinngg XD great pics, Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE, IT WAS COOL. xD Yes, they are a pretty great band! THANKS!! ^___^

      Delete
  4. Wow! SO cool!
    I've never been to a concert, but my parents have.
    You got some cool pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it was!
      You'll have to go to one someday- they're fun. ;D
      Thank you! <3

      Delete