Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 2017


Another month has come and gone! Don't ask me how there's only two more months of 2017 left, 'cause...

So, time for my monthly highlights post!


WHAT I DID \\

\\ Those fall picture walks




\\ Our house got a sidewalk. And yea, I still haven't shown you all much of this house.... um, why are you surprised? I'm good at procrastinating. xP Besides, my room isn't picture-worthy yet. I suppose I'm procrastinating on getting it picture-worthy, too. *shakes head*


\\ Went to church with some friends of mine, then bowling after with their youth group. :)

\\ I BROUGHT A JOB APPLICATION IN TO CHICK-FIL-A CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. Yes, I'm kinda crazy. To think I could work there?? But I haven't heard back, so we'll see. O.O

\\ Hobby Lobby after applying for the job. Hobby Lobby has the most beautiful things!






\\ Helped with pickle- making. *winks*


\\ Got up around 5:40 one morning to go garage-saling with friends. That was fun, of course. And I found some nice clothes. :D


Nice clothes, like this $1 sweater-shirt. <333 I've been wearin' the thing.

\\ Going to a fall festival at some friends' church. It was so fall and fun. *winks* 

*Ice cream at Chick-fil-A afterward*


\\ Co-op classes ended. This spring will be my last time. Then maybe I'll consider helping in the classes. *shrugs* :)

\\ Family movie night, where we ate snack food and watched The Ultimate Legacy. *winks*



DELIGHTFUL\\



\\ The lovely black raspberry chocolate chip ice cream. <3


\\ "Jelly marbles". I had to get these for Physics, so we had some fun. ;D You put the tiny balls into water, and they absorb it and grow into jelly, marble-sized balls. Then you play with them. xP The picture above is a before and after of the "marbles"


And if you put them in water? They almost disappear, because they themselves are almost all water. And if you wonder what this has to do with physics, it's light. The disappearing thing has to do with light and the marbles having the same "refractive index" as water or something. Physics-y stuff. *winks and sticks out tongue* 




\\ Making two pumpkin pies



\\ Going to my first "Christian pop" concert!!! My parents took my sister and I (thanks for taking us!! =D) and it was very fun! We saw Tenth Avenue North in real life, ya know. And one of the guys even passed me on the sidewalk afterward. I just looked at him. xP It was kinda like, "Hey, that's..." Of course, I'm not going to run screaming after him, but I could've waved. ;P
Anyhow, I definitely have to devote a post to this day, to show you "all" my pictures and tell the details. *winks* 



\\ We got cows again! ^___^ It's been awhile. We got two cows (which are both pregnant, I believe) and two older calves.

I named this one Ombra, which means shadow in Italian. *grins*


\\ Just, food...






BOOKS READ\\


Finished Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson


MOMENTS\\

\\ Winning the first round of bowling. Hehe. 

\\ Sliding on the hard floor with fuzzy socks

\\ Window open in my room at midnight. Sticking my head out and breathing the cold country air, stars up above. Dreamer air. *winks*

\\Taking to a friend on the phone one cold night, out in the family vehicle... 'cause it's quiet out there. ^___^

\\ *alarm goes off* *shuts it off* After a while: Oh wait, was that my actual alarm?

\\ When your physics course is awesome. I looked ahead and it says to go to an ice cream place. *flips hair 'cause your science isn't that cool* xD

\\ When it gets cold like you were hoping not long ago, and now... um, it's too cold? xP xP

\\ The very hoarse voice because I got a cold, people.


LOOKING FORWARD TO NOVEMBER\\

\\ Hopefully get "something" done so it won't stress me out anymore. ;P
\\ THANKSGIVING!! ^___^

\\ Any loveliness that comes!





WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN OCTOBER 2017? IS IT COLD WHERE YOU LIVE?





14 comments:

  1. LOVED THIS. Yay for job applications! That must be so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^___^ It was certainly something new for me! I don't know if I'll get the job, but I guess we'll see. ;)

      Delete
  2. enjoyed. as always. ;)
    you know most of went on in October for me, so I won't bore you with that.

    and i know i've said it before, BUT GIRL YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL <333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) ;) ;)

      Oh, well THANKS! <3333 Sweet of you to think so. ;)

      Delete
  3. Very much enjoyed! <333
    Those "Jelly marbles" sound cool!
    Yes it is cold here!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did! :)
      They were fun! ;D You can find them in Hobby Lobby's floral section. *winks*
      It warmed up some now. Just a nice temperature. ;)

      Delete
  4. You got to see Tenth Avenue North?!? Ahh, so jealous. xD Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s so cool that you were able to see Tenth Avenue North, Natasha!!! I really like their songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome month! Just wondering, what grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! I'm currently in 12th grade. ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. YUM. That home made pumpkin pie looks so good! and how fun are those jelly marbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, homemade pumpkin pie is amazing. :D Haha, we had fun with them! ;)

      Delete