Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bucket List for 2018



Here comes my first post of 2018! We have begun the journey! *winks*

I thought it would be nice to write down what I'd like to do this year... my goals, dreams, you know. *winks* Not New Year's resolutions, because those... don't always go well? xP These are just things I'd like to do! Dream list, goals list, accomplishment list.

So, let's see...




|| Have a beautiful vacation spending time with family & friends this month! ||


|| Be a success my first time photographing a wedding ||



|| Finish high-school strong ||


|| Get some sort of job\ way to earn money ||




|| Make up lots of recipes! ||

Where has this loveliness gone?? Maybe now that I'll be graduating... and NOT going to college.



|| Swim a lot once summer comes again ||


|| And get a tan *winks and grins* ||


|| Have lots of fun times with friends and cousins ||



|| Set a time of day where I spend time with God ||

Because for some reason, this can be HARD. Feel me?


|| Start working out\exercising ||

I want to be a strong person, and that won't happen by itself. xP And... I'm supposed to be getting a certain amount of P.E. before I graduate?? Hehe. Um, better get back at it.


|| Read 20 books ||

This shouldn't be hard, since I read like, 22 last year... 2017.



|| Make beautiful memories ||





WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU HOPE TO DO IN 2018?


10 comments:

  1. Make beautiful memories- YES SAME!!! So excited to watch adventures unfold in this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's exciting to think of the new memories to be made!

      Delete
  2. You are going to do so many great things this year! I am wishing you the best! Setting a time to spend wit God is such an important thing!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm blessed with some exciting things! Thank you! <3
      It is!

      Delete
  3. Go make those beautiful memories, girl! XD ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck/God's blessings on following through with your goals! you can do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals, girl!! Hope you accomplish ALL of them! Nothing is impossible with God! I NEED TO START WORKING OUT TOO (especially so I don't have to take five breaks when we go skating, haha ;)). LET'S ROCK THIS YEAR. ^_^
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! That would be cool. It's more of a dream\would-like-to list that strict goals. ;) Haha, yea! Wouldn't it be great to be really fit? xP ;)

      Delete