Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Farewell... Off to find Adventures!



Yes, my post is a day late. I don't usually post Wednesdays. But I'm leaving on vacation soon, so you can forgive me! *winks*

That is why today I'm saying farewell to y'all for a bit, 'cause I'm off to find adventures! It's a nearly month-long vacation. I have one post scheduled, but other than that, there's no guarantee that I'll be posting. I certainly might! Not promising anything though. Sorry. ;P


Today I took a few pre- wedding practice photos, which was fun! =D



This dress is no wedding gown, I know, but it worked for practice. *winks* Rings are always fun too.



Anyhow, wish me luck! xD


10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh! Those are so pretty! You will do great!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aksnsljskahskkan. GIRL! those practice pictures are GORGEOUS!! the bride thinks so too <333333333 I don't need to wish you luck, 'cause YOU'VE GOT THIS XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH, THANK YOU!! <33 I'm glad you all think so! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. You're gonna do wonderful!! :D God bless and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A MONTH LONG VACA??? DUDE THAT IS SO EXCITING. ^_^ I'll look forward to the post (posts? xD) you have planned during that time!! Praying for you to stay safe and have fun!! <3
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS!! :D I'm glad you're looking forward to them! I might not do the one I scheduled after all, unless I find I don't have time to do posts on my trip while I'm still here. ;)
      Thank you! <3

      Delete