Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Let Me Explain Myself \\ My Quirks + Fun Facts


Hey guys, I finally got another post to my little series done. It's nothing brilliant, just a list of random random things about me. :) So... Enjoy. I should be doing school rn instead of this. I'm graduating this weekend. Much. To. Do.



Anyway... Quirks and random facts.


\\ People often think my 15-year-old sister and I are twins \\


\\ I don't like static electricity. DON'T TOUCH THE METAL ON TRAMPOLINES. xP \\


\\ I have about 10 striped shirts {unless I decided to get rid of one of these recently... don't remember} \\


\\ I have green eyes (with a blue outline) \\


\\ My sister and I used to purposely step in the cow manure in our pasture. *cough* We were kinda weird? *laughs* \\


\\ I have over 15 pairs of shoes\boots \\



\\ Make believe and dolls (Barbies, polly-pockets etc.) were my favorite when I was younger. \\


\\ Me and my siblings made a whole movie once. It was awesome! *grins* \\


\\ I've touched real live bears before. They were tranquilized. *winks* \\


\\ As a kid, one thing we loved to do with cousins and such was jump on the big round bales when we were at a farmer's house. \\


\\ I'm a relatively slow texter. It's called thinking and considering too much. :P \\


\\ My sister and I share a room, and I hog at least 2\3 of the closet *cough* \\


\\ I'm a hoarder. I was proud of how much clothes I decided to get rid of the other day. haha.\\



\\ I have several "collections". Beads, rocks, shells, seeds...  \\


\\ I'm scared of bugs... Particularly flying things. eeeek. \\



\\ If there are two types of people when it comes to money- spender or saver- I'm definitely the spender. I... like stuff too much. xP \\


DO YOU RELATE TO ANYTHING?


8 comments:

  1. Facts 2, 4 and 10 I can really relate to! Sometimes people think that me and my older sister are twins.. she's 10 years older then me tho 😐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! =D Haha! Some people just don't know... a boy asked if me and my 21-year-old sister were twins just the other day. ;P

      Delete
  2. My brothers and I made a movie once too! It was a western movie... I love memories like. <3

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Yes, those are awesome memories. ^___^

      Delete
  3. Step in cow manure on purpose?! #relatable

    ReplyDelete