Saturday, May 19, 2018

Tropical Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie


Happy Saturday! Are you burning up from pre-summer heat yet? Well if you are, you're in luck, because I have a five-ingredient smoothie recipe for y'all today. 

I made a smoothie yesterday for me and some of my family members, and decided I might as well take pictures and do a post. I need to get back into recipe posting. :P





Tropical Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie


INGREDIENTS:

About 1 1\2 cups frozen strawberries

About 2 1\2 cups fresh pineapple

Half of a frozen banana

1 cup plain yogurt

1 cup of water *


INSTRUCTIONS:

Throw everything into your blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy!


Serves: about 7 small glasses- less for large glasses
* If you like your smoothies thicker, I would suggest doing less water.









2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious!! Yes yes yes, water! I really like tropical juice in smoothies! Never milk tho, milk is disgusting in my opinion 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That would be good... I sometimes put orange juice concentrate in smoothies. ;) Haha, really? I don't drink it by itself, but I use it in other things. ;P

      Delete