Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Beautiful Blooms


Hello all! Tuesday post here. It's all pictures I took of beautiful flowers and such around our property the other day... actually, that was the day I "filmed" my video. If you haven't watched the Q&A video I did, you can find it here.

To the beautiful blooms now! Oh, and I edited most of these. Why not? :P The "equalize" feature on ipiccy is nice for pictures with a lot of contrast... IF you don't want that much contrast, that is. *winks*

Anyway...












WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE?


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!!! AND ALL THAT BOKEH IS GIVING ME ❤️ EYES. ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #3 and the last one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these pictures you took! I especially like that last one!!! I just found your blog and I think that it is awesome! I'm excited to explore it a little more!!!
    Blessings,
    Brooklyne

    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them!
      Aw, I'm happy you found my blog and are enjoying it! Thanks for the comment. ^___^

      Delete