Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Unique Blogger Award





Hey all! I am back! *winks*

Tonight's post is the Unique Blogger Award! I was tagged by Jacky over at Where the Eagles Fly. Go check out her blog, it's great! :)



R.U.L.E.S.

Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Share the link of the blogger who nominated you

Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
Ask 3 questions




1. What is a hobby/activity that you enjoy? Tell us about it!

I have many things I enjoy doing. Sadly, I haven't taken enough time on them. I have many interests, but I'm often not motivated enough to go explore or practice them. However, one interest of mine that isn't too neglected is photography. You all know I take pictures. :P But I thought, why not talk a little more about how I started taking pictures? Why my interest in photography has lasted 5+ years, not dying but fueling me to grow in skill and knowledge? So here it is. We'll see if I have something to write about this. *winks* 

I think it was during spring 2013 that I took out my mom's camera one day and took some pictures. I guess I found I really enjoyed it. One of my popular subjects were the buds on the trees. From that time on, me and cameras became good pals. I suppose I found an art special to me that spring, and since then I've taken t h o u s a n d s of pictures. 

I started out with a little point-and-shoot Sony camera that my mom had bought at a garage sale for $20. ;P Now I have a DSLR, as you know. One thing that hasn't changed, though, is how how much I enjoy photographing nature. Actually, if you look around my blog that's what the majority of my photos are of.

a picture from each year

That brings me to another question: why I love photography. Now, I'm not always dying to go take pictures. Often looking back on the pictures is when I really feel my love for it. ;) Why? I think the short answer could be, well, because I love beauty. I LOVE BEAUTY. Simple, really. *smiles* Also, I'm an artist. So it brings me delight to find that I captured a stunningly, or simply, or delicately, or rusticly beautiful image.

So that's a bit about me and photography. Maybe I should've talked about one of my more obscure hobbies but... sorry, not sorry. ;)



2. If you could visit a place in any novel you have read, where would it be? Why?

Hm. Maybe I'd go to the fantastical world of Everia, in the Eyes of Everia series. As long I was safe from the dangers. ;P Why? Because it's a cool fantasy world. Bards who create visions of the stories they are telling. Charming pirates. *winks* Giant seahorses. Medieval-ish feel.


3. What is your favorite holiday? Why?

I don't know. Maybe Thanksgiving? All the delicious food, FALL, family all around, just hanging out. 



I TAG: Anybody who wishes to do it!!

MY QUESTIONS:

1. What are two goals you have for this year?

2. What is one thing God has gifted you at, and how do you hope to use it?

3. What was one if your favorite pastimes as a child?



IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOG, FEEL FREE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!

8 comments:

  1. This was a fun tag, Natasha! I might do this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I had forgotten to ask my own three questions for others to answer so... If you were hoping to answer the same ones I did, you can if you'd rather. ;P

      Delete
    2. Ok, I'll just answer yours. =)
      And, I had a quick question for you- would you mind if I used the same Unique Blogger Award Tag head picture as you did? =D

      Delete
    3. Sorry I took so long to answer this! Yes, you can use it. Idk who even made it... Maybe it's the official header pic for this tag? :P

      Delete
    4. That's completely fine! =) Alright, thanks!! =D

      Delete
  2. That was really neat to see a photo from each year--what a great idea. You're incredibly talented; keep using that gift to glorify God & inspire other people! ♥

    ReplyDelete