Sunday, January 27, 2019

Two Casual-Dressy Outfits \\ New Posting Schedule


It's apparent I haven't made much of an effort to blog lately... sorry. :P But I did find something to post about today, pretty easily. I don't usually post on Sunday, but I haven't been following my schedule anyhow. *sticks out tongue* Since that's not working out, I decided I might as well start a new schedule. I'll try to post ONE day a week, every Saturday. We'll see what happens. ;)

So I'm just sharing a couple of casual\dressy outfits I put together. If you follow mine and my sister's little fashion Instagram account, over at fashion_rebels27, you may have seen this first one.





I especially love these jeans (may be my fav pair) and adorable little boots! I found these jeans at a garage sale for super cheap, and I like the fit and style on me. These boots are kind of my mom's, but she said I can keep them in my closet. *grins* I LOVE THEM.




I love this long tunic-type shirt, and my black wedges! :) These wedges are actually pretty comfortable. I took my first wedding pics wearing them. *winks*


Well that's all for now, guys!



FAVORITE OUTFIT? 



9 comments: