Saturday, March 2, 2019

February 2019



Spring officially starts in about eighteen days! Are you excited? I actually saw daffodils by a river on the way home from town today. Then you know what comes next, after spring... summer! ;P I'm looking forward to lounging by the pool and (hopefully) getting a nice tan this summer, since I have a free YMCA membership, and they have a pool! Those are going to be the perks of working there this summer. The not-perk is that it's probably going to be way busier, since the older kids will be out of school. I guess maybe having a crazy morning will make relaxing in the sun by the pool that much sweeter. 

But sorry if I'm making you miss summer too badly. *winks* Let's get to the highlights and phone-photo-dump of February.




\\ Three cousins from out of state came for a visit! It was great seeing them.

\\ Found out that my newest sibling is brother #4!! <33 Can't wait to meet him in May!!!! *anticipating the baby snuggles*

\\ Currently watching: ROAD TO AVONLEA. We love it! Sometimes we watch like, three episodes in one night! And they're probably about 40 minutes long. xD

\\ There is a lot of food in this photo dump. *shrugs*






Strawberry kombucha and a giant sub from Walmart. ;) And playing games with our visiting cousins.


Bookstore and Costco smoothie :)


Chick-fil-A after work and work-out


Valentine's Day


Grilled chicken club, I think <3


I went off sugar (mostly, heh) for about a week. So I bought a bunch of fruit, and decided to try a papaya. I definitely don't love it plain, but my mom made a delicious smoothie with frozen papaya and strawberries. :)


Healthy strawberry shortcake... And reading Love Defined.


Finally got "my" vehicle (it's not really mine) clean, between the car wash and some hand scrubbing. ;P
Also, our faveee show right now- Road to Avonlea. <3 ^^^


Driving to work one foggy morning. My older sister now works at the same place as me, so we usually ride together now. ;)


Dunkin's mocha frozen coffee. Idk if me and coffee go together. xP I felt a little off later after drinking this... I didn't even drink the whole thing! Must be the sugar and caffine together or something.

And my mom's delectable strawberry papaya smoothie (while I was ordering prints. Excited for them to be ready to pick up. *winks*).


Sunday church outfit... and later went to watch Play the Flute at the theater. The parking lot had a little river in it. xP


Bai drink and working out. Captain was kinda cute with this little stuffed dog. xD


Little "Pom Monster" craft we made with the kids at work. xP This one looked like a princess, haha. Also, a BEAUTIFUL day when it was in the 70's!


Taking a walk with my brother and sister, on that super nice day.


Down at the creek. The water was icy cold.






MOMENTS \\


Little brother: "3+3-3 is 3."
Me: "You're smart!!" :o

Sister: *annoyed with little sis continually using the electric sharpener* "holy hexagon!"
Me: *cracks up*

Little sis: *puts down a draw 2 card in a game of UNO*
Cousin: "You reindeer!"

Another cousin: *my sister wins the round of a game* "You little amiba!" 
My sister: "What's that, skunk?"  (lol, they're so nice to each other xD)

My second alarm goes off. I shut it off. I lay back down. I fall asleep. I have a dream. Good thing my sister works with me now, so she could wake me up. xP

Little brother: "What in the dynamic donkey!" xD xD oh my goodness

Skipping rocks down at the creek with my brother and sister.







TELL ME ONE OF YOUR "MOMENTS" FROM THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY!

CURRENTLY WATCHING\ SOMETHING YOU WATCHED RECENTLY?

MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO ABOUT SPRING?




16 comments:

  1. i'm ssoooo ready for spring, but we just got SNOW this morning! craziness xD and this post totally made me hungry lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it. ;)
      Haha, I love my food xD

      Delete
  2. This post was great, Natasha! I loved it! And your mom is having a baby!? That's so exciting!!! Congrats!!

    We're currently watching Agents of Shield which is pretty great so far! We haven't watched much, but that's the TV show we are currently watching, along with World of Dance and The Voice. =)

    Most looking forward to what Spring.....hmm. Probably being able to go more places, because it feels like the ice prevents us from doing that a lot. =/ I'm ready for spring. =)

    Thanks for the awesome post! (btw, loved the photo of you in your church outfit, so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes!! SOOO excited!! <33
      Cool!
      Ah yes! Getting to do more outside activities, as well, is great.
      You're welcome! (and thanks!)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I love your hair in the Sunday outfit pic.

    I love that episode of Road to Avonlea, me and Daminika just watched it, and I died laughing!! *grins* I'm so excited that you're watching Road to Avonlea!! *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;)
      Haha, that was a crazy one. xP It's been such a fun show!

      Delete
  4. Moment:
    Bro - "I'm gonna make some broth. I love broth."
    Me - "Yeah well, you're not sick so you can't."
    Bro - "Yeah well, why don't you go stick your ear in a pothole and see if you hear a bug crawling around, I'm making broth."
    *cracks up*

    I'm currently watching Road to Avonlea (just finished season three) and also been wanting to rewatch all the good Marvel Movies. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is actually at the library waiting for me ;)

    Most looking forward to about spring? NH TRIP XD

    I really enjoyed this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my *laughs* Gotta love brothers. xD

      Road to Avonlea is great. You always tell me about the best shows. =D

      Oh yeah, of course!! I hope you guys have an awesome time xD

      I'm glad you did!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness we are so alike! I love those kombuchas! Lol
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I've just watched "Luther 2003"! A good movie! Really hard to find though unless you buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I love seeing all your pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Road To Avonlea, such an amazing show!!
    Looks like you had a super fun month! Love all the pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete