Saturday, March 9, 2019

My Favorite YouTube Channels


Hey guys, happy weekend to you all! How's it going? We went through a cold spell, but it's warming up now. Which I'm happy about. ^__^


So, do you ever find yourself spending hours watching YouTube videos?? Waste of your life, I know. Let me help you waste your life more by sharing my favorite YouTube channels. xD Lol, okay, you can watch in moderation, then it isn't wasting your life. 

Anyhow, here are 7 YouTube channels I enjoy! Maybe you like these channels as well. Let's go!

Not necessarily in order from fave to least fave




1. Blimey Cow

I love Blimey Cow. What else to say? Brothers Jordan and Josh 
run this channel, formerly home-schooled, nice guys. Their videos are my kind of funny, often a mix of humor and wisdom. *laughs* I enjoy it. *



Their newest video


2. Jordan Taylor

The personal YouTube channel of one of the guys from Blimey Cow. I like these people, okay? :P His wife is in a lot of them as well, which is cool. :) 



One of their recent videos "The Most Unplanned Video of All Time"






Jessica is a photographer, so I find a lot of her videos fun to watch! If you're into photography, you may find some of her videos inspiring and\or informational! :) *



Her newest video, "5 Creative Photography Hacks With GLASS"






This is a new channel, and so far they only have one video up. But I've been following Bethany and her sisters on Instagram, as well as Girl Defined (of which Bethany is a co-founder), so I'm guessing this will be a great channel! They are such awesome, fun, grounded Christian people. :)



Their first video




This guy is makes funny stereotype\exaggerated videos... of sorts. It's humor. Apparently my kind of humor, because I like a lot of his videos. :P *




"Every Mom When Company is on the Way" (lolll)





Another Christian comedian (tho I'm not actually 100% that Trey is a Christian?). So yeah, a lot of his stuff is funny too. :P He and Trey Kennedy do compilations sometimes. *



"Virtual Reality Church" ridiculous, but funny. And maybe eye-opening for some? xP







A great, solid Christian couple giving advice on Life, Love, and Dating. ^__^





One of their most recent videos "Reacting to Your Assumptions about Us"








*disclaimer: just because I like these channels doesn't mean I agree with or recommend ALL of the content



DO YOU LIKE ANY OF THESE YOUTUBE CHANNELS? 
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE CHANNELS?



4 comments: