Saturday, February 23, 2019

Ice Land PHOTOS {+ some survey results}



Happy Saturday everyone! How was your week? Mine was good. We recently had some freezing rain, so I'm sharing some icy pictures again, today! I used my little macro lens attachment on some of these... I indicate the ones that I'm pretty sure I used it to take. I hope you enjoy them!

Also, I have a few results from my recent survey. ;)

(with macro lens attachment)


(with macro lens attachment)


(maybe with the macro?)




(with macro lens attachment)




So, nine people took my little survey. Thanks, guys! :) Here's a few results... 


MOST POPULAR POST IDEAS (most-least)


1. My Favorite YouTube Channels

Favorites: Closet Edition

2. Twenty-Five Weird Things to do When You're Bored

3. Making an "Ugly" Photo Album Cute Using Newspaper

4. Five Quick and Easy Breakfasts for Work Days


So hopefully I can get some of these posts put together. Idk if I'll do them ALL or not. My Favorite YouTube channels will probably be the first... we'll see. *winks*


SHOULD I START A NEW BLOG?

No: 77.78%

Yes: 22.22%


So you guys like my current blog- thank you. ;) Maybe I will start am additional blog in the future, about fashion or something. Again, we'll see. I have SO many interests, it's hard to figure out which one to go after. If I go after them all, I'll probably get a bit overwhelmed. :P




WHAT PICTURE IS YOUR FAVORITE?

WHICH POST DO YOU HOPE I DO FIRST?


10 comments: