Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Some Snaps



Spring is definitely here, though idk why the temperature has to be so cold some mornings. That'll change soon enough. :P

Yes I know. I've been sorely absent from this blog. I haven't done a post in... a little over three weeks. I just don't feel very motivated to blog, I guess. Maybe I need to change something, take a break...?

But for now, I have a few pictures to share with you guys, so I hope you enjoy! ^__^ 

(and yes I know I'm posting on a Tuesday. *shrugs* Hopefully I'll have my March photo dump on Saturday)













HOW'S LIFE??

9 comments:

  1. Oh, these are really pretty!
    Is that your dog? What kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Yes, that's our dog (we got him last fall or somewhere around there). He's a german shepherd. ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting again!! :)
    Life has been good- pretty busy. Me and Skylar have been involved in a lot of musical things, like band/orchestra practice, and meeting up with multiple groups to practice for an upcoming audition. :D
    How've you been??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ;)
      That's cool! Good luck with the audition. :D
      I've been pretty good, besides having a lingering cough. ;) Thanks for asking!

      Delete
    2. Aw, thank you! <3
      Sorry about the cough! =/

      Delete
  3. I Love your pictures! I was going to ask the same questions as Liberty S up at the top! I think the picture of the dog is my favorite out of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do!
      Yeah, the answer is ^^ ;)
      He does look kinda pretty in that picture. ;)

      Delete
  4. I was actually also interested as to who's dog that is and what kind! Great question, Liberty S! =D

    ReplyDelete