Tuesday, April 23, 2019

March 2019


It's almost time for an April photo dump by now, but here's the March one! Better late than never, right? xP



Sprinkles on yogurt, sprinkles on cake...


Time with cousins


The wonderful Road to Avonlea... tapioca pudding and a good book. :)


Bought a desk!


Life, life, life ;)


Got sick, and spent nearly all day lying on my bed once I got home from work. Then I had a lingering cough for forever.
Also, Chick-fil-A's grilled chicken club.


Walking with a couple siblings


Time at the park with siblings, then ice cream! ;)


A trip with my family for a conference!




Well that's that! At least I did it, guys. :P Let me know what you've been up to!


4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I loved this! (like always)
    I always love to look at pictures of peoples life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun post! Thank you for sharing! =D
    What have I been up to.....not much, actually, but I will be, soon! We have plans with family at the beginning of May, a play to watch at the end of April, possibly going to the theater tomorrow for Avengers, Endgame (!!!!!) and some recitals in May. =)
    Again, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete