Saturday, April 13, 2019

Thrift Store Haul \\ VIDEO


Hey guys, happy Saturday to you! I am back. Without my March photo dump... I don't know if that's coming or not. xP I mean, I kinda want to do it?

HOWEVER, I recently recorded and created a video for you guys showing the things I bought while thrift shopping last Saturday! I know, the title already tells you what this is about, but... never mind.
So yes, three of my sisters and I had a nice shopping day at the best stores you can shop at. You know, Goodwill, the Salvation Army thrift store, and such. *winks* Oh, and when I say the Salvation Army thrift store we went to is so nice in the video, I mean they have a lot of good stuff there. :) 


Anyhow, here you go! 

...and the loud buzzing in the background is, I believe, the bathroom fan. I wanted it on because there were people in the house, and I didn't want them to hear me. xP The fan was a bad move though. Lol.






I actually recorded this video twice. And then melded the best (hopefully) of both together into one video. Though I'm still not 100% comfortable and un-awkward in front of the camera, I really enjoy doing these videos! :)

I hope you enjoyed it as well!




FAVORITE THING I BOUGHT? {sorry if you don't like clothes very much, hahaha}
CURRENTLY READING?
HAS SPRING COME TO YOUR SIDE OF THE COUNTRY?



9 comments:

  1. I LOVE skirts and I like the first shirt! I was just reading "The Warriors"! I LOVE it! I just did a post with a picture of it. Now I'm starting/finishing(I started it once before then read a different book)Sherlock Holmes. The original book. It's about two inches thick and there's a book before it about the same. So... as you can guess I wanted some thing different for a while. But I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. And spring has come! It still can get very cold but today is sunny and warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay it's fun to hear what others like best ^__^
      Oh cool! I haven't read any of those. ;)
      That's awesome!

      Delete
  3. I love this!! XD
    Those heels!! <3
    I'm currently reading... Well I'm still trying to finish the Love Comes Softly series. Also, my aunt gave me Love Defined, so I've been reading that too :D
    Yes, I'd say spring has come to this side of the country! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad!! XD
      I knowww! <3
      Oooohhh, that's cool that you're reading Love Defined! It's good. :D
      Whoohoo for spring! XD However, as I type this, it's rainy, windy, and only 45 degrees outside. xP

      Delete
  4. I'm supposed to let you know, I tagged you over at my blog! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I loved this! *cheesy grin*
    My favorite shirt is the light purple one, and I also really like that skirt. oh, and those heels!! XD
    I'm currently reading the Love Comes Softly series, and then after that I might read the Homelander series which is my brothers favorite series! *laughs*
    YES! Spring has come, and I'm so happy! Today it was 64* and sunny, so it was really nice out. I love all the sunshine. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! :D
      Cool! Oh the Homelanders series... I think my sister has those. ;)
      Spring is a lovely season!

      Delete