Saturday, July 14, 2018

Baby Name Challenge \\ Tag



Hey guys, today I'm doing a really fun tag: the Baby Name Challenge! I love names, so this should be great. *winks* Thank you, DAMINIKA, for tagging me!



\\ RULES \\

Answer the questions

Tag three friends



1.What are your favorite boy and girl name from the top 100 of the year?

BOY: Jace (#80) or Kayden (#82). These are actually both on my "future kids list" (except I had it as "Kaden"). I think I have a bias for these names because they're people from one of my favorite book series. xP

GIRL: Brielle (#81)

2.What are your least favorite boy and girl name from the top 100 of the year?

BOY: Muhammad (#39) 

GIRL: Delilah (#95) It's not that it's the worst-sounding...  but this is the name of an evil woman from the Bible. Just... no. xP

3.If you had twins, what would you name them?

BOYS: Kaden and Kien

GIRLS: Dathasha and Tashawna

BOY & GIRL: Jonathan and Nadia. I'll just go with this. ;P


4. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?

Oh, I don't know. I might do Tashawna. I know, I already used that for my twin girls. xP But yeah, this name is kind of similar to my actual name. I like my name. *smiles*


5. If you had four children, any sex, all with the same letter, what would their names be?

BOY: August
GIRL: Arianna 
BOY: Alexander
GIRL: Adalee

Idk if this is what I'd actually do, but these sound nice together. ^__^


6. What is your favorite animal inspired name?

BOY: Hawke


GIRL: Leona (means "lioness")

7. What is your favorite color inspired name?

BOY: Coal

GIRL: Ivory or Hazel


8.  What are your top three favorite boy names?

Umm, from the ones on my "list" I'd say Jace, Kaden, and Kien. They're all from books. *facepalm* OR I could do Jace, Kaden, and Hawke. I actually like Hawke for a name... *adds it to name list* *winks*

9. What are your top three favorite girl names?


I'll go with Dathasha, Tashawna, and Ameralee. <333

10. What is your favorite month inspired name?

BOY: August

GIRL: December

11. Choose a name from a movie.

BOY: Flynn (Tangled)

GIRL: Astrid (How to Train Your Dragon)


12. Choose a name that is already in your family.


BOY: William 

GIRL: Saraya 

(both first cousins)


13. Choose a name from a book.

BOY: Cazien (The Eyes of Everia series by Serena Chase)

GIRL: Cora (The Grand Tour series by Lisa T. Bergren)





\\ I TAG \\


Emmaline from Crystal Ice Studio

Victoria G. from Victoria's Book Nook

Paige from Paige's Pages 



(If y'all are interested *winks*)





Hope you enjoyed this! It was fun!




10 comments:

  1. Fun tag! Great name choices!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your names are unique like mine were xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unique are the best! xD I wouldn't want to name my child something super common.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag! It was fun reading your answers !! Haha believe it or not, you sister tagged me too haha !! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading it! ;) Haha, I know. She should've read my post before she did hers, and she would've known! xP lol

      Delete
  4. These are all unique names, that's so fun! I feel like my favorite names are all kind of traditional... but since I'm a traditional sort of person, I guess that fits ;).
    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri
    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun tag! :) Yeah, I like more unique names. ^__^

      Delete