Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 2018


Goodbye, July, you were a good one!

I'm on vacation!! I did manage to finish my photo dump (phone blogging, phew ;P), so here you go!


My brother and sister and cousins came with me to get pizza (and stuff) one Sunday. And we "jammed" to Taylor Swift on the way home. xP


Sunday Bible Study <3


My first swim of the year was at the local water park with the fam and all the cousins. *winks* We had fun. Water slides and floating on tubes, and getting sunburned... *thumbs up* Lol. I was coming down with a cold, but I'm glad it wasn't bad yet and I could enjoy myself. Drinking a green apple Icee probably didn't help me later. xP



Happy 4th of July!!

We had a get together at one of my aunt and uncle's houses, but unfortunately, I was sick. :P Blowing my nose "every second" was annoying. But we got to set off fireworks in the backyard (and see the neighbor's as well). I didn't even get to watch fireworks last year, because I was gone.


Those walks (fireworks pics above and next few taken with my camera)



Brother setting off fireworks and firecrackers in the water.





I walked around Lowe's with my two "baby" siblings while my mom did her stuff there. We looked at lights, and kitchens, and such things. :P After running to the bank, we got ice cream cones at Dairy Queen while my mom went back and finished in Lowe's. 


Delicious, big, grocery storechocolate muffins I bought. ^___^


All the LOVEEEEE


Our homeschool group garage sale



Starting my packing list eeeekkkkkk!! 


Wearing one of the cute versatile scarves I found at Walmart. :)



Mexican food with friends. Their "Taco Salad" was good. *smiles*



Cleaning my dad's spec house! I actually didn't mind it. It's almost enjoyable. *winks*


New houses are the best.


My sis and I split this big box of GOLDFISH. xD


Got home from shopping, and there was a low fire still going in the fire-pit outside. So my sister and I made s'more. We hung out there awhile with my brother and looked at people's Instagram pages. :P


Driving to Bible Study in the beautiful weather (aka 75 degrees and raining sometimes). Hey, no humidity feels amazing around here.


A walk to the Amish store by my cousin's house.


I finally bought a case (from Amazon) for my phone. It's chunky, but the rose gold and jewels are so pretty. ^__^ 


A run to the store a little before leaving for vacation.



At the airport!


I found out Delta airlines is pretty awesome. MOVIES! xP


Second flight



Cutting lavender for my uncle's wedding.


Hanging with family at Grandma and Grandpa's. <3 Guys, I don't walk barefoot in my own lawn (call me weird) but here it is glorious. :P It feels clean... And there's like zero weeds. It's dry right now, but not all the grass is brown.


Morning sun against those beautiful evergreens. *wink*


Out to eat with the siblings after church! The first five of us drove there in style in my older brother's cadilac. ;)




Dessert time!


We walked to my aunt and uncle's yesterday.


And picked their blueberry bushes. Not a bad job when you get to eat them along the way. ;)


Later we went to the pool at my great aunt's house.


Well, that's my photo dump for July! Tomorrow is the first day of August, and I'm sure it's going to be a good month! ^__^


HOW WAS JULY FOR YOU?

11 comments:

  1. SO FUN !! I love your pictures and you have such a cute personality :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun post to read through! I enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!! And your handwriting on your packing list is so pretty! Wish I wrote like that! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double thanks! ;) Haha, I don't always write very nicely, believe me. xP

      Delete
  4. I enjoy reading your post and also the photos are lovely. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you had a pretty busy and adventurous July. Beautiful photos by the way.

    ReplyDelete