Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Black and White Dress\\ Classy Vintage Style


Happy Tuesday to you all! How did the week start off for you? It's been good for me so far. I went to the chiropractor today {I guess I have scoliosis or something} and also bought a dress which I think will be the final choice for my uncle's wedding. :) My mom said she'd pay for half of it, so yay. I only have to pay $10. *winks* Every now and then I actually buy something at a normal store, like TJMaxx. :P

Anyhow, I decided to show you another of the good-deal dresses I found recently. This is not the one I bought today. This is a good old thrift-store dress!


{Yeah, my face looks kinda wierd ;P}

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Dress: $4 at Salvation Army

Shoes: somewhere around $5 {probably...} at Goodwill. I think my mom bought them for me once.

Necklace: I think it was something I got from my aunt for free way back.

Earings: Christmas gift 





My "little" sister did a pretty good job with the pictures again... I had fun too. xP Weekly fashion shoots might become a thing around here. Lol. Not really, though I do have some more things I want to show y'all. :) 

One of the things I like about this dress is that you don't have to wear a tank-top underneath it. *winks* It is on the shorter side, however, so definitely wear shorts under any dress like this. It would be nice if it was like, two inches longer. xP

Hope you enjoyed!

LIKE THIS DRESS OR THE LAST ONE BETTER? 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love when I find things for so cheap! :)

      Delete
  2. I love both dresses so much!! And I'm loving these posts! Please do tons more!!
    And yes, I have a couple dresses that are a little shorter than I would like, but I'm actually surprised I found some as long as they are ;) I've recently bought three dresses ("recently" really means I bought them all between Easter and now xP) I want even more! XD
    Once again jealous of how cheap you find things hahaha ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, glad you're loving them!! I enjoy doing them, so hopefully I can do tons more!
      Yeah, there are SO many dresses that are ridiculously short. It's nice when you actually find one that's a decent length. ;) I've bought so many dresses lately! I'm good to go for the rest of the summer, I think. xD
      Haha, we have good thrift stores around here. ;P

      Delete
  3. Cute! $4... that's awesome! I love thrift stores (and hand me downs - my aunt has some amazing fashion taste! Haha ;).)!
    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri
    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! ^__^
      Oh yes, hand-me-downs are awesome to! ;)

      Delete