Tuesday, July 3, 2018

June 2018



Hey hey hey! The tardy blogger has arrived. I'm here for my overview of June, which is pretty much a bunch of bad phone pictures and some "moments", as usual. I will be happy on that day that I get a phone with a good camera {that day, please come soon}.

For now, you'll have to suffer through these pictures with me. :P

So. How was your June 2018? The month went well for me. Now it's July, which has started out good and bad. I had my first swimming day of the year at our local water park... but on the other hand, I'm sunburned and sick with a cold {have a cup of peppermint tea in front of me rn}. But it's not horrible, so I'm fine. :P

On with the bad quality photo dump!



A due trip to Chick-fil-A. *winks*



Sunday Bible study at my aunt and uncle's.


Strawberry picking and preparing!



Chick-fil-A's 50's Day! I bought a peach milkshake. <3



Sunday hangout with my boy cousins and a couple of my siblings. *winks*




We babysat for some friends of ours for awhile. I went to their house a couple times, but they were mostly at our house. ;)


My sister holding their kitten. :)


Our first hot dog roast in the fire pit my dad made! This is one thing you have to do in the summer. :)


And don't forget the s'mores. *winks*



I enjoyed a few oatmeal smoothies this month. ^__^


The frosty's weren't 50 cents... but I bought one anyway. ;)





Last day babysitting! I was at their house, so me and one of the girl's made some lasangas- one for supper, the other for the freezer. :) We played Trivial Pursuit for a little while before supper. My first time playing that game, I believe, and I didn't get any points. :P But we didn't actually finish the game, so...


Spicy! 
{Do y'all find that a weird name? We've had this cat since I was 7 or 8, so it's totally normal to us xP}



In town again. I bought a dress to wear to a formal wedding we're going to this summer- it was five dollars! #thriftstores
Also, kombucha. Yes.


On-sale ice cream that I "couldn't" pass up.




Friday = frozen yogurt with friends and siblings.


Sunday cousins' hangout again. Starbucks {caramel iced coffee}, walking around Dick's Sporting Goods {'cause the actual mall was closed}, Burger King, fireworks, and spending a little time at my aunt and uncle's house. Those fireworks were kinda out-of-control though. After the first one they lit, I decided I'd better hide in the car. ;P



A walk with lots of pretty sights.




We helped at our friend's VBS the last week of June. We brought lunch one day to eat after, and ended up having a thunderstorm pic-nic on the covered porch. That was fun, actually. *winks*



Neat-looking clouds



Sparklers!




MOMENTS 

\\ Watching too much Netflix at night with my sister, because I got a free month of it. ;P

\\ My first time helping out in a "public" skit... at VBS... where I had to throw a banana over a fake waterfall, while hidden. That was my only act. xP xD

\\ Quickly switching lanes, and accidently setting off the windshield wipers at the same time. LOL moment.

\\ The "bomb explosions" of thunder



WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU DID IN JUNE? BEST THING YOU ATE THIS MONTH {lol}? PLANS FOR JULY?



15 comments:

  1. Those are really good pictures, I can't believe you took them on your phone! Looks like you had a lot of fun this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well thanks! One of them isn't taken with a phone- my shoes on the road. ;P Taken with my camera.
      It was a good month. :)

      Delete
  2. Your photo dumps are THE BOMB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your monthly highlight posts are always so fun, Natasha! :) I love seeing all of the pictures. :)
    That's a pretty dress that you got for the wedding you're going to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them, Rebekah! :D
      Thanks! It'll be fun to wear it!

      Delete
  4. I always love your monthly photo dumps! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED! <3
    Best thing in June? I honestly don't remember xP
    And the bets thing I ate this month would have to be the Pot Roast Diner at Shari's the Sunday before I got my wisdom teeth out xP
    Plans for July? Well. Recover from getting my wisdom teeth out (working on it! xD), then a trip up to Amanda and Tim's. and then Felicity and Josiah come! And I even have plans that go into August, but that wasn't the question. It's like my summer is over before it even began. #busysummer xP
    Ooooooohhhhhh YOU'RE SO PRETTY <33333 that dress for the wedding is <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <333
      Haha, I think you had a lot of good things happen! xD
      Yummy!
      Sound like fun!! I'm excited for this month, and August. :D Most of my summer will be taken up by the time I'm back, too. I'm OK with that. =D
      Awwwwwww, THANKS! <3333 It is pretty, thanks! ^___^

      Delete
  6. This was fun to read through :)! I sympathize with the bad phone camera struggles, hahaha! I have to manipulate mine just so you can actually see what the picture is, ha.
    Your VBS moment XD XD XD XD. Were you, by any chance, the monkey of LifeWay's Shipwrecked VBS theme, might I ask? Because surely there can't be a different theme going around this year that involved bananas ;)!
    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri
    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
      Haha! If the lighting is good mine look ok... But I'd like a phone with a better camera someday. :P
      Yeah, I think so! It was a shipwrecked theme. ;D
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. It's a struggle!
      That is awesome, haha 😊.
      My pleasure, I enjoyed perusing your blog!

      Delete