Saturday, November 17, 2018

Casual Cold-Weather Outfits Compilation



Hello, people!

How is your weekend going?? Did you get any ice or snow? We got ice-covered trees and grass and power lines and... you get the picture, right? But it all melted yesterday, and today was more fall and less winter. *winks*

Speaking of cold weather, that is what this post involves: casual outfits I put together for the fall-time {or winter, depending}. It's a lot of pictures of ME today, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Lol. xP





Distressed dark jeans: Garage sale find for 75 cents, I believe. And I love them. They do need to be stitched {where I accidentally ripped them more, oops} but I love the style\rise\fit of these jeans on me. Garage sales roooccckk. hehe.

Tan boots

Gray sweatshirt: Garage sale find for $1. It's soft and in nice condition, and Psalm 56:3 is on the back in pretty letters. It says "trust" on the front. *hearts* 

Knit Beanie Hat: I bought this from Walmart- it was around $6 or so. So cute and the pom-pom is so soft and furry! It's like my little pet... *laughs* Ok, I'm weird.

{these pics ^^ were taken at my aunt and uncle's place while we were house-sitting for them} 



Distressed light jeans: Garage sale find... maybe around $2 or so? I haven't worn these much yet, but they're comfy and e stretchy, with a waist rise that I like. I also like the rips. ;P I know the ripped jean fashion is really... kind of odd and impractical when you think about it? But I like how they look, so. *shrugs* It adds detail to your outfit.

Knit sweater top: Garage sale find as well, for idk, maybe $1-something. So because of this sweater, this outfit would probably look better on a girl with longer legs... but it still works. ;)

Blue scarf

"Jellypop" sneakers: Garage sale find, $1! Not exactly sure what to call these, but I found similar ones called "Jellypop Dallas Sneakers". In any case, they're super comfortable and easy to put on- you don't even have to tie the laces!



Black t-shirt

Red scarf: Garage sale find, probably $1

Distressed dark jeans

Black fur-trim boots

I really like this one! I'm really liking these colors nowadays; black and grays, as well as darker, deeper colors like red and navy blue. I guess maybe I'm starting to actually figure out the colors that are good on me. ;)



Striped t-shirt

Light blue button-up shirt: From our own garage sale we did with my aunts... probably $1

Light Jeans


"Jellypop" sneakers




Coral knit sweater: Goodwill, probably $4 or so

Striped t-shirt

Distressed dark Jeans

Tan boots



"Dream Big" t-shirt

Plaid button-up shirt

Distressed dark jeans

Brown lace-up boots: Goodwill? $5 or so




By the way, my sister Shantelle and I just started an Instagram account for fashion, so if you want to go check it out... click the picture below! We'd love a follow from you if it looks like something you'd enjoy. :)







WHICH OUTFIT WOULD BE SOMETHING YOU'D WEAR?

 FAVORITE PIECE FOR A CASUAL FALL OUTFIT?



9 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I love it when you do outfits!

    I think the one that I would wear would be the last one, or the first one. ;P

    My favorite one is either the first or the last! *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Thanks for sharing these pics, Natasha! =D

    I'd probably wear the outfit in the last picture, and maybe number four. =D

    Ooh, well, one piece that I've been wearing a LOT this Fall has been my brown boots. <3
    Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you're quite welcome! ;D

      Cool! I enjoy hearing y'all's favorites. *winks*

      Boots are a MUST for fall, right? :D

      Delete
    2. Yes!! Boots totally make EVERY fall outfit perfect! =D <3
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty! :) The first and last are definitely something I'd wear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures of that last outfit <33333 girl you're so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete