Saturday, November 3, 2018

October 2018

We're down to two months left in the year 2018 {how weird}, and it's once again time to share another bunch of random phone pictures I took during October. Hope you enjoy g\yet another glimpse into my everyday life {unspectacular as it is}!


OCTOBER: 1st month of work at my job || helping in co-op classes || adventures with cousins || probably nothing very interesting to you guys  *laughs*




|| snaps from some of the first work days ||


|| helping in co-op classes... we made homemade ice cream one day ||


|| Panera Bread with mom and little sister! That's cheddar broccoli soup btw ||


|| kombucha, going to the store with two braids {bc idk the last time I did that lol} and making campfire doughnuts after Bible study with the cousins ||




|| SUNDAY {first time trying that flavor, and I reccomend} ||


|| the homeschool group's harvest fest ||



|| more kombucha, I know xP ||



|| Subway after work, then headed over to help at co-op ||


|| Saturdays are for deciding to go sit in a tree ||


|| Homemade chili fries! {wasn't homemade chili tho...lol} ||




|| did some work at an old house some people are fixing up... it's going to be a home for women in need ||


|| last day of co-op, and a delicious fundraiser meal <3 ||


|| bowling with the young people... cousins, their friend and my siblings. we stayed out too late, and it was kinda bad. xP But still fun overall. ||


|| harvest fest at church ||


|| last day of the month... trip to the farm stand  ^__^ ||





Y'all, it's late, but I finished the post. xP You better comment now, ok? hehe. 


FAVORITE PIC? WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MONTH?? 


14 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your pics, and your monthly posts always make me want to go and get some kombucha :D keep it up! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved this!

    My favorite picture is the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an awesome post! I always love when your post life pics. <3 ;)
    What did I do this month?
    Went to my first concert ever (which was Rend Collective and I practically died of happiness xD), went to band practice, celebrated Birthdays, you know, that kind of normal life stuff- other than the concert part. That's not so much of " normal life stuff" lol! =P But I loved it. Probably one of the best nights of my life. ;) =D

    Thanks for posting this, Natasha, it was fun!! =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you enjoy them. ^__^
      Ooh, awesome! Concerts are fun! :)

      You're welcome, glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! =D
      They are! That was my first, and I'll treasure the memory forever. <3 ;) Plus, we went with some of our best friends, so that made it even MORE special. =D ;)

      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. (UGH replied as my sis again WHHHHYY do I keep doing that!? (LOL xD))
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  4. (sorry, I used my sister's account!! xD)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. (btw, if you click on Jaidyn's Kitchen, it'll bring you to my channel that I just got =D)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Hope you'll come on over and take a look! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. (btw, Laura, over at flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com/ is having a giveaway, so you might wanna hop on over and take a look! =D)

    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete