Tuesday, November 13, 2018

She Who Fears the Lord \\ PHOTO SHOOT



Hey guys, happy Tuesday! What's been up in your life lately? Yesterday I read something that kind of surprised me: that it was 10 days until Thanksgiving! I don't think I realized how fast it was coming up. But yeaaasss! *hearts* Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, and I'm looking forward to it... Turkey and pumpkin pie, all while gathered with dear family at my aunt and uncle's. <333

Today I'm sharing some pictures from a photo shoot I did with my sister the other day. It was kind of a Bible study\fall themed shoot, and I think I turned up with some nice pictures. :)

Without further ado, my gorgeous sister!


























WHICH PICTURE IS YOUR FAVORITE?? EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING?




6 comments:

  1. Your sister, IS gorgeous, and so are you! =D
    These pictures were great! =D
    My favorite pictures were probably 10, 13, 1. =D
    Great job!
    And YES I'm very excited for Thanksgiving time to roll around!! =D
    Have a great week! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks double! =D Glad you liked the pictures.
      Yes, Thanksgivingggg!! ^__^ One of my favorite holidays.

      Delete
  2. I like the tenth one on the right! She is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh so beautiful!!! great job, Natasha!! <33

    ReplyDelete