Tuesday, November 20, 2018

30 things I'm thankful for || ice photos





"Happiness is enjoying what you got.
Never from what you want."

- a fortune cookie message I got on my 18th birthday






30 things I'm thankful for



1. Jesus

2. family (my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...)

3. friends


4. freedom

5. health


6. good foooood

7. my job


8. my passions (taking photots, etc.)


9. the fun of fashion


10. a home on 5 acres

11. sleep

12. a vehicle that I may drive


13. joy

14. love


15. laughter


16. spontaneous outings

17. dreaming

18. different seasons 

19. the countryside

20. flowers

21. the smell of pine needles


22. the sound of rain at night

23. the night sky

24. the ability to stay clean (indoor plumbing y'all)

25. adventures



26. beauty

27. birds

28. memories

29. stories

30. hope





WHAT ARE TEN THINGS YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR? 

FAVORITE PICTURE?



9 comments:

  1. Fun post, Natasha! =D And, happy early Thanksgiving!! =D

    Ten things I'm thankful for are...

    1. Family
    2. Friends
    3. Our band and orchestra program
    4. clean water, and food
    5. Laughter
    6. Snow
    7. Music
    8. A house to live in
    9. My cozy desk chair ;)
    10. Holidays ;)

    Have an amazing Thanksgiving!! <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And happy early Thanksgiving to you as well!
      Those are awesome things to be thankful for, glad you did it. ^__^

      You too! <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you!
      It was fun! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  2. this is a great list!! and the third pic is so prettyy!! what camera do you use again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this!

    Ten things I'm thankful for...

    1. family
    2. Christ
    3. little cousins to snuggle
    4. family get togethers
    5. my Lottie Joy
    6. some what healthy hair ;P
    7. cozy hoodies
    8. coffee!
    9. rain
    10. holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.Family relationships:)
    2.Friends
    3.Spiders
    4. Cozy blankets
    5. Sunny days
    6. Skiing
    7. Animals
    8. God's caring heart
    9. Dirtbikes
    10. Snow and lots of food!
    Hugs from our house to yours.. Marla:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed reading your list! :)
      Hugs back from us! ^__^

      Delete