Saturday, December 29, 2018

December 2018



Hey guys. I know I've been pretty absent from this blog lately... just letting myself slack, and being OK with it. Ha. Whatever. :P

I'm here now, for my last little photo dump of the year. Here's a bit of what my December was like.




Mexican restaurant with the cousins. ^^


^^ I guess Spicy was happy to see me, lol.




HOLIDAY INN...  gingerbread cookies


^^ Taco Bell with my little sister, bc I had a gift card (rarely go there but it's GOOD)


<33


Shantelle's birthday outing! Giant bookstore, berry frozen yogurt at Costco, and PIZZA.


I made a wreath from a fallen pine branch. ;)


Delicious Panera Bread Brownie...    Going to my work Christmas party.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I got some beautiful things. <3333



I painted my toenails red and fingernails gold before going to hang out with extended family Christmas night. My nails are already chipped... well the glittery gold was fun while it lasted. ;P






HOW WAS THE LAST MONTH OF 2018 FOR YOU?? 

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR CHRISTMAS?



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I LOVE your wreath! It's beautiful! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun post, Natasha!! =)

    December was great! Our relatives came up to spend a few days, and we had an AMAZING time with them! =D and me and my sister played in a piano recital. =)
    What did we do for Christmas? Well, we didn't do much- just stayed at home. =) But, we DID get an Xbox, which is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Fun! Relatives are the best. ^__^
      Oh cool!

      Delete