Wednesday, December 5, 2018

November 2018


Hi. I've arrived. I know I'm late, but better late than never. ;P 
Before we get too far into the Christmas season, here's what the month of November looked like for me, through pictures!



We went to a fun hog roast! The food was amazing, there was music, fires, and people. *happy sigh* It had a great feel. And I started dreaming about finding a country boy while standing in line for supper. *cough* xP


I voted for the very first time! ;) Also, my current read. ^^


Did you know they have these at Walmart?? I should try one sometime. ;P


All my sisters (except the youngest) and I stayed at our aunt and uncle's house for the weekend while they were gone. We took care of their animals and watched movies and ate food. xD Their place is so beautiful.


Got an ice storm, which coated just about everything, even the power lines. :P Sooo pretty. I posted a few of the pictures I got here.


*healthy vs. unhealthy* 
{what do you do when you like both? xP}


Thanksgiving dinner with the homeschool group.


Day before Thanksgiving



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! <3


Had it at the aunt and uncle's, and it was a good day. We had two sets of aunt and uncle's + cousins there, my grandparents, and some friends.  


Good old traditional food, eaten out on the side porch. ;) We took our traditional walk down the road before having pie. {I did take pics of my pie, but they're on my mom's phone ;P}
Also, there was hot apple cider, which was so good!



I actually embraced Christmas season in NOVEMBER. After Thanksgiving, of course, but still. I was early this year. I also only have a little more Christmas shopping to do (like, rn)!! *gasping face* That's so not me.


Making lip balm... Shopping with my little sister. 


I got a table at a local Christmas Bazaar for free through our homeschool group. I'm still 18, so I guess I qualified. ;) A couple of my sisters and I went there and sold soaps and stuff the two days it was going on. I bought this delicious S'mores cupcake. ^^



HOW WAS YOUR THANKSGIVING? HAVE YOU PLUNGED FULL ON INTO CHRISTMAS SEASON YET?


8 comments:

  1. Aw, it sounds like you had a lovely November! ^_^

    Congrats on voting for the first time! And honestly, I totally would've done the same thing at the hog roast. XD

    I hope you have a fantastic December! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good ^__^
      Thanks! It's nice to be a part of it. ;)
      Ahaha, yeeesss. xD

      Thank you! I hope yours is lovely as well!!

      Delete
  2. That hog roast sounds awesome!! And I've done that too.. Country boys are usually amazing šŸ˜šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚
    So glad you had a good month!! I can't wait for a bonfire this month <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Uh, righttt??? xD <333
      Ooh bonfires are great!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun post, Natasha! Thank you for sharing! =D
    And it's so cool you guys actually /make/ lip balm!
    And OMW ALL THOSE FOOD PICTURES LOOK SO GOOOOODDDD!!!

    Our Thanksgiving was good- it was pretty low key, we just stayed home, baked, played Catch Phrase, and ate some amazing food! =D

    We actually started listening to Christmas music at the beginning of the month, but that's pretty much all we've done that's Christmas-y, for now, anyways- we're hoping to put up our tree this weekend, so we'll see what happens! =D

    Have an amazing December! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!
      Ah yeah, that was our first time, actually. ;) My mom was helping as well, but it's pretty simple!
      FOOD - <3
      Oh cool! :)
      We've definitely stepped up our festive-during-Christmas game this year. Haha

      Hope your December ia going well!

      Delete