Saturday, December 8, 2018

The Christmas Tag



Hey everyone! How was your week? Mine went well... the usual working for a few hours every morning, and whatever else I did. :P I sold a bar of soap to someone at work, and I think she just may be hooked... *winks* A couple of my other co-workers have also expressed interest in it, so I'm going to have to bring it again next week. 

The weekend has started off nicely as well. Got payed and everything. *cheering 'cause money is nice to have* haha.

So, I created another tag. Who's ready for some fun Christmas questions?? Let's go!

{p.s. sometimes blogger is stupidly stubborn, and rn it doesn't want to let my font be black here... so it's red instead. *groans*}


Favorite Christmas drink?

Hot apple cider or maybe a peppermint milkshake


Favorite Christmas color to wear?

Probably red


Favorite Christmas cookie or dessert?

I don't have a favorite. So far this year we've made cut-out sugar cookies, nissu (sweet Finnish bread), and another fruit\cream cheese bread. Oh, and my little siblings and cousins made some pretzel candies yesterday too. ;)


Some favorite Christmas flavors or spices?

Peppermint, cinnamon



Does your family do stockings?

Yes! Always fun, even as this newly adulted person. hehe.


Favorite Christmas hymn?

The First Noel, O Holy Night, etc.


Favorite "secular" Christmas song?

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, White Christmas... idek. What's with me asking myself "favorites" questions? *rolls eyes*


Do you enjoy Christmas shopping, or does it just stress you out?
I really enjoy buying gifts {must partly be my love of buying in general} and wrapping them up all nice. ^__^


Favorite Christmas decoration?

The tree and all the lights *winks*


What small thing gives you that special "Christmas feeling"?

Smelling the needles of a Christmas tree


Favorite pre-Christmas activity?

The holiday baking, buying gifts, decorating the tree... all the festivity and excitement. *smiles*



I TAG:


Jaidyn Elise



And if you don't have a blog, I'd love if you answered some of these in the comments! *smiles*


{favorite picture??}


6 comments:

  1. This was such a fun tag!! Your answers were awesome!
    And thank you so much for thinking of me when you were tagging people! That's really, really sweet! I'm super excited to do it!! =D

    Oooh, favorite picture? Probably num. 7, the one of the red sparkly ornament. =D Very Christmas-y! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you're very welcome. :)
      Always like seeing which of my pics people like best! :D

      Delete
  2. This is a cool tag, I really enjoyed the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm not blogging at the moment, I'll answer these here ;)

    • Favorite Christmas Drink?
    Candy Cane Mocha (aka Peppermint Mocha) or Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake

    • Favorite Christmas color to wear?
    Red and gray

    • Favorite Christmas cookie or dessert?
    Mocha Truffles

    • Some Favorite Christmas flavors or spices?
    Peppermint. Chocolate.
    Gravy. Sparkling Cider.

    • Does your family do stockings?
    Forever and for always.

    • Favorite Christmas Hymn?
    Hark, The Herald Angels Sing. The First Noel.

    • Favorite "secular" Christmas song?
    Why would you ask me this!? *cries in a corner for a while* I honestly don't have one. I love so many Christmas songs

    • Do you enjoy Christmas shopping, or does it just stress you out?
    I love it!!!!

    • Favorite Christmas decoration?
    The tree, of course. Also lights. And the Nativity.

    • What small thing gives you that special "Christmas feeling"?
    Squinting at the tree. John Denver or Reba McEntire singing. The smells of a Christmas tree farm. Light. And the Salvation Army bell ringing as I walk into a store <3333

    • Favorite Pre-Christmas activity?
    Getting the Christmas tree xD

    I really like the first picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you answered the questions! :D I enjoyed it. <33
      Thanks!!

      Delete