Saturday, December 15, 2018

Hiking Out West 2018


Hey, happy Saturday {*cough* Sunday *cough*} to you all. :)

I have a whole bunch of glorious beauty to throw at you todaayyyy! Since I never finished the last post of photos from our trip to the West this summer, I'm giving it to you now. 

If you remember, when we were out west in 2016 for a family reunion, we went hiking up this beautiful little mountain. It has history in our family, and I wanted to go up there again when we were out there this summer. We finally did! Thus, I have some more pictures to share with you all. ^__^

The first little bit of hiking, I just about died. *laughs* I am sooooo out of shape. But I somehow made it all the way to Sawtooth rock, which is as far as I went last time. Then we went further, to Sturgeon rock. So much beauty up there in the mountains! 

Just scroll and see for yourself...

































(many of these have some editing, mostly exposure and such)


FAVORITE PICTURE?


8 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so beautiful! I love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much, Natasha!!
    They're so beautiful, some of my favorites that you've taken! =) <3

    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Natasha!!
    Merry Almost Christmas! xD

    Just wanted to send a quick note and tell you that blogger is acting up, so I cannot reply to your comments, but I can see them, and can still post- just wanted to give you a heads up so you didn't think I was ignoring your comments- I love every single time you comment on my blog. <3

    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ok! That's alright... Blogger does some irritating things sometimes. lol.
      Aw thanks ;)

      Delete
  4. Great! Thanks for being so understanding, your awesome!! <3
    Your welcome!! <3333
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete