Saturday, February 2, 2019

January 2019


First month of 2019 done already, and here's the photo dump! I'd love to get a new phone soon, so my pictures can be less grainy. Ha.

Maybe I'll get better with my blogging in February. I don't know. :P


FI

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I was the only one in my family who stayed up (that I know of). I think we had colds in the house though, so that's probably why.


Disc golfing with my older brother and a couple other siblings. :) We had a good time. My mom and the younger kids were there too, just not playing with us. :P


We got Zaxby's after. My brother left back home the next day.


Big bookstore! I found a record of instrumental music. Beethoven and stuff, I think. It's probably one of the best records I have so far... it's hard to find music that's MY style, because most of it is older. Duh. xP 


A little "road trip". ;) Saw some old friends briefly, and a gorgeous place!!




Culver's for lunch!


<333



I went shopping at T.J.Maxx one day (I had a gift card from a Christmas party) and found this CUUUTEE shirt! I think it was only about $7. I also got a really nice long cardigan and sweatpants for working out.



Jack Frost had been on my wild shield. *winks*



My own marinated chicken (idk if it sat long enough but...), salad, quinoa, and homemade Orange Julius for supper. :)


Working out after work. :P I like the treadmill (just walking for about 20 minutes or so, generally) and the weight pulley things.



Chinese buffet with the cousins



Fun surprise from my pen pal! <3 His name is Fluffy. xD


Frostyyyyy


Starbucks and chatting with the older sister. I don't know much about coffee, but it turns out lattes taste a lot like... coffee. *laughs at myself* OK, I knew it was coffee, but it was pretty much only that. I like the smell of coffee, but the taste isn't as good. #sorrycoffeecrazies xD lol



I've been enjoying this Tangerine Orange Zinger herbal tea with my cold recently. ;)


LOL. Selfies and sitting outside with no jacket in 15 degree air so my sister could take my pic. xP 
I tried following a tutorial for doing eye shadow, and it actually looked pretty good (not like theirs, but hey). So yeah, hiii. 




HAPPENINGS: 

brought in the year 2019!! \\ my big brother was here \\ got a little snowstorm \\ temperatures were in the teens for a little bit... I liked seeing frozen ponds and such; but I don't like the cold \\ looked up from watching a movie to see three cousins from across the country standing there, in my house. I had no clue they were coming!!! xD Yayyy!





HOW WAS THE FIRST MONTH OF THE YEAR FOR YOU?

WHAT'S SOMETHING COOL YOU DID THIS MONTH?



4 comments:

  1. Loved this post, Natasha! =) It was really fun, and I enjoyed looking at the pictures. =)

    This first month was pretty great!
    What's something cool I did this month? Well, there were a lot of cool things, but a couple were watching about 6-8 Marvel movies, (#MarvelNerd) and advancing to a higher level in our band program. =)

    Again, great post!

    ReplyDelete