Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Healthy Breakfast Banana Oatmeal Smoothie


 So I recently bought this awesome jar-cup thing at goodwill for 59 cents. :) I thought it would be good for smoothie pics, and I it is- even though my smoothie didn't even fill it over halfway! :P 


   So then a made a banana oatmeal smoothie. :) I let the ingredients sit for awhile in the refrigerator while the bananas were in the freezer, so you can do that if you'd like- I didn't have that in the recipe directions though.  


HEALTHY BREAKFAST BANANA OATMEAL SMOOTHIE

1\2 cup milk

1\2 cup oatmeal

1 tbsp cream cheese *

1\2  tsp cinnamon 

1\2 tsp greek yogurt

1 tsp honey

1 small frozen (or partially frozen) banana


Blend all ingredients together in the blender, pour into a cup, and enjoy! :)

* you could substitute this for more yogurt, I'm sure. :)


Focusing fun. :D


  Isn't it a nice cup? ^___^  

So yea, an easy, healthy breakfast recipe for you if you are in a hurry! ;)


6 comments:

  1. That is a nice cup! We have a lot of ones like it, only they are pint size ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a yummy smoothie! and yes, aren't those drink jars cute? ^_^ We have a large set, and I love using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, yum...I looove smoothies...now I want a smoothie... =D
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete