Monday, June 6, 2016

Photo Gallery: Little Vintage Boy

  


 Hey all! Summer's about here! :D It's been nice... :)

 I took some pictures I took of this cutie today. They sort of have an old fashioned feel, so I put that in my title. ;) 


  Isn't he soo adorable with his hair spiked up like that? :D


Goofball! <3










Hugging his bear... aww! <3





 I'm helping in vacation Bible school all week until Friday. I'm the leader of four kids... I've never been a leader, so this is a new experience. :P I'm not the greatest at it, since I'm not very good at talking, even to kids. But it went fine today. :)

 Well, I hope you enjoyed the photo gallery! <3



13 comments:

  1. I'm melting .... Adorable little guy! Give him a hug for me! <3 <3

    Great pictures!! Hope you're having fun helping with VBS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's a cutie. ;) OK. :)

      Thank you! Yea, I've been having a nice time. :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, he's so cute!!! I love these pictures! :)
    Is he your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he's a cutie. :) Is he your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Such a cutie! I love his overalls and his spiked up hair:) ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable! And you took wonderful pictures of him, Natasha :).

    ReplyDelete