Monday, June 20, 2016

Photo Gallery: Sweet Summer


  Happy first day of summer! :) 
For me, it has already felt like summer, but now it has officially begun. 
  So I was just going to do a post of pictures I took the other day, and then I found out it was the first day of summer... so that influenced my title. :) 


  We have little vine- like flowers growing out in the ditch by our house, so I made some flower wreaths. I wanted to take some pictures of them on these little "pixies". :) 

(these three pictures are edited, but I think the only other one that is on this post is the last one- brightened. ;P)




 So then we went walking around the woods along a cornfield. Doesn't it look like a nice place? :) No weeds right there. 


  I got bokeh in this. :) (the little circles in the background)



 This isn't as clear as I would have liked, but I like the bokeh in it, and all...




 There were some white fluffy things floating around- or falling. It looked cool. :)



    Tire of an old bike out in the woods. 

  Well I hope you enjoyed these pictures, and I hope you are having a good summer beginning! ;)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Natasha!! By the way, I tagged you in a bookish tag (http://oliviakfisher.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-birthstone-book-tag.html), in case you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That sounds interesting, I think I might do it. :)

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so pretty! :D

    Happy fist day of summer :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^

      Happy first day of summer to you too! ;)

      Delete
  3. Yes, happy first day of summer. :) It's actually going to be around 118 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow. 0.0 And today is really hot, too...

    Lovely pictures; you're sister is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ;) Wow, that's pretty hot! :P

      Thank you! :D

      Delete
  4. Wonderful pictures, Natasha!!
    I hope you have a great summer!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed your pictures of summer:) The pixies are adorable and I like the picture with the floating fluffies.. looks dreamy like a lazy summer day, lying in the grass, sipping some lemonade and enjoying the warm breeze and quiet summer sounds. Hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete