Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Highlights, Summer Anticipations, and My New Photography "Logo"


    Hi people, and happy JUNE! We are on the brink of summer! YAY!! 

   This month a had a few highlights. But life was pretty quiet as usual. :) Somehow, even though I don't do much, I never seem to be searching for something to post about. I kind of post too often! :P

Anyhow, what I did IN MAY

1\ I did school (obviously) and I hope I'm about done. :P

2\ Some of my cousins came out! :) This post tells about it. 

3\ I... uh... did the usual things like photography and recipe making. 

4\ I (may have) seen a real tornado out the living room window of my house. :D See this post.


Summer anticipations? Yes, I've got those too! :)

1\ Helping out with vacation Bible school, soon this month. :) 

2\ Camping? Or maybe it's already too hot... :P

3\ A trip to the west coast for a family reunion in July!! It's going to be so fun! :D (I may have mentioned this before?)

4\ Maybe a job? I'll have to see. I don't know if I want to do anything that requires me to clean public restrooms though. Ugh! :\>

5\ Lots of swimming! 

6\ My 16th birthday in September! :D I hope I can do something "special" for it. :)

7\ Getting my permit! When I turn 16 I'll finally be able to do that! 

8\ Being school free! ;)


So my summer has some exciting things in store! :) What about you?


Now for the new photography logo part. 

Typing your whole name and everything up onto every picture you want to post takes time, wouldn't you say? That's obviously not how the professionals do it. 

So I went on the internet in search of how to do it, and found something that was very helpful! 

It happened to be something on picmonkey... and you can make your logo on there. Click here to see how to do it.


 So this above is my new logo. See? It's transparent. :) It's much easier to put on my pictures than typing the whole thing out. So, pretty cool. :)

Here are some of my more recent pictures with the logo on them.










  So if you take pictures and post them somewhere, you should definitely try making a logo on picmonkey! (I did the same thing with my name to "sign" the end of my posts now. )








WHAT ARE YOUR SUMMER ANTICIPATIONS?  

4 comments:

  1. That logo thing is so cool! :D I love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so cool how you can do that. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, lovely pictures and new logo. :)

    Wow -- I can't believe it's June already! This year so far has already passed by /so/ fast. o.o

    Summer anticipations? Well, I'm moving again. :P This time to a state I've never lived in before, so I'm pretty excited to explore. I shall miss the desert greatly, but I've always loved greenery more, so I'm happy to be living in it again. :)

    Another event I am anticipating is Camp NaNo. *cheers* I haven't been preparing as much as I should have. But hopefully that will change! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Yes- summer is almost here! :D I has kind of gone by quickly...

      Well I hope your moving goes well. :) I've moved a lot too, but I've never lived in a desert-y place. I'm sure it'll be fun to explore the new place you're moving!

      Cool. :)

      Delete