Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Songs I Like \\ a variety


Hey guys! My last leading-up-to Christmas post, and I'm going to share some Christmas songs that I like. ^___^ I wouldn't say these are all my "favorite" or anything- I just gathered up some nice ones for this post. *winks*

Normally, the "classic" Christmas songs are my favorite. The others don't feel much like Christmas, really. It must be a sentimental thing... the songs I grew up hearing (or pretty much always knew) are the ones I like best. Makes sense. However, there still are new Christmas songs that I like. *smiles*



CLASSICS



Silent Night (Alan Jackson)


Mary Did You Know (Scotty McCreery)


The First Noel (Scotty McCreery)


Oh Come All Ye Faithful (Moriah Peters)


Let it be Christmas (Alan Jackson)

This is kinda one of those "sentimental" songs for me, I guess. *smiles* One I probably grew up hearing, since we have the CD... I'm not sure if it works anymore? ;P The Silent Night one is on the same CD.



CONTEMPORARY




Glorious by For King and Country



Mistletoe (The Christmas Sweater Song) 
by Tenth Avenue North



The First Christmas by Tenth Avenue North


These last two are like, fun Christmas songs. *grins* They're from Tenth Avenue North's Decade the Hall Christmas album, which is Christmas songs themed from 1920's to, pretty much, nowdays. 

Here, watch the preview for it, because it's funny. ;P





I think Mistletoe is supposed to be 2000's, and The First Christmas, the 50's. It's Elvis-style. *winks and laughs*


So yes, some nice Christmas songs. :)

Christmas is only two days away! I'm looking forward to gathering with friends and going to the candlelight service tonight (we're going Christmas Eve Eve this time, *winks*). And I believe we might be opening the gifts we have tomorrow, on Christmas Eve, and just having a family day. On Christmas Day, we'll open stockings, and get together with family. I think we usually do our get-together on Christmas Eve, but I guess we're changing it up this year. Christmas time is coming! ^___^



WHICH OF THESE SONGS DID YOU LIKE BEST (of those you listened to, if any)? WHAT ARE SOME CHRISTMAS SONGS YOU LIKE? WHAT ARE YOUR CHRISTMAS PLANS?


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

10 comments:

  1. OOHHHH! Tenth Avenue North is lots of fun! Haven't heard of them until now so I am glad that you shared!
    Happy Holidays! <3
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this album is fun! :D They also have some really nice "normal" songs. My sister LOVES them. ;)
      Merry Christmas! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the way Josh Turner sings The First Noel. <3 You should listen to it sometime.
    Alan Jackson Christmas.... That's childhood. <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard him sing it. :) It is nice. Country and Christmas are the best together. ;D
      Yea! ^___^

      Delete
  3. Gahh, I love First Christmas. *heart eyes* <33

    ReplyDelete