Tuesday, December 26, 2017

December 2017


Here for my monthly highlights post for the last month of the year! 

Hopefully I'll be able to throw together a nice end-of-the-year post for Saturday. ;)


HAPPENINGS \\

Drove around town with the sibs. #freedomsofhavingyourlicense



We dropped books off at the library, I stood in line to mail something at the post office for my mom, drove on a one-way street, went to Walmart to get some things we needed- and decided to pick up a discounted chocolate cake too...  *grins* #crazieswithsiblings



And the wierd selfie from the driver's seat. xP


That rare day when you get to be home alone for a bit! 



Haha, look at my mace, at the ready. xP



\\Driving alone for the first time. I went to the store to buy a present for a party the next day. Got stuck at the lights for... probably at least three red lights? *squeaks and face palm* YEAA. Driving alone is kinda weird. And then on the way home I got kinda scared, because there was these green-ish headlights behind me, and I thought the person flashed at me... I don't know if they did, but it was dark, and I was alone. xP I turned into our road, and they passed, and I just slowed way down and tried to calm down. Haha.


\\ Then I drove alond the 2nd time the next day- I went to friend's house, so I could ride with them to a Christmas party. It was fun. :) 


\\ We got a lovely tree!


\\ We sang Christmas songs at assistant living facilities and such, with our Bible study group. The last time we went, we went to Pizza Hut with the cousins afterward, for lunch. :)

\\ Christmas Eve eve, spend with friends. We went to a candlelight service, had delicious Mexican food for supper, and played Dutch Blitz and Mad Libs. *grins*

\\ Christmas Eve was a family day. We opened gifts from each other and Grandparents, played games, and watched a movie.



Christmas Eve dinner
We shrunk! xD (One of the present our older brother sent)


\\ Christmas Day also ended up just being a family day. We were going to get together with relatives, but there was some sickness and such going on, so we didn't end up doing it. We opened up stockings that morning, and just played games and such the rest of the day. :) 


 EDIBLE GOODNESS \\




The yummy chocolate cake we picked up. *winks*



Deliciousness


Went shopping with mom and sisters, and we were treated to drinks... this is my strawberry lemonade kombucka. It's the healthy soda, I think. Fermented stuff, guys. *grins and laughs*



MOMENTS \\

\\ Trying Tom Brady's Avocado Ice Cream. ;P

\\ Belting out Christmas songs as I drive alone. *grins*

\\ When the printer tries to eat ALL the paper! xP



I'll just close this post with some Christmas gifts I got, because that's always fun. ^___^


These are things we opened on Christmas Eve (a couple day before). 

Mine are above, family gifts below. *winks* (Those three little think in the right hand corner were from my little sister.^^ *smiles*)



And these are my stocking gifts, opened yesterday! ^___^ I got so many lovely things!


LifeStraw (filters water so it's safe to drink- would be good for camping, or emergency situations), chocolates, gel pens, boot socks, earrings, natural mascara + more. *smiles* 



Ugh, if only posts didn't take SOOO LONG, then I could make them nice and perfect. *sighs in despair* Ha.


HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS? DID YOU DO ANYTHING INTERESTING THIS MONTH?


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas! Your eyes are really gorgeous by the way!! Days with the family are the best. Was great to catch up!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! <33333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas was good!
    Looks like you had a good Christmas too!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww dude don't worry about making posts nice and perfect!!! but legit I'm feeling the same way ;) There isn't a thing out of place in this post!! and eepp MERRY CHRISTMAS (dude we loooovee dutch blitz)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, itt can be hard unless you spend a LONGGG time on it! ;) Aw, thanks!! Merry Christmas very late! Sorry I took so long to reply to this! ;P (Really?! Isn't it great? ;D)

      Delete