Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Things


Well, Christmas is a little under two weeks away! Pretty close. I have done no Christmas shopping, because... I have no money that should be spent. *stick-out-tongue face* And it sure seems I'm needing money a lot these days. I have two Christmas parties coming up this week (yay!) which both require you to buy a small gift for a game. Plus there's other things I need to buy, pay people back for...

Okay, why am I talking about money? xP This is supposed to be a Christmas post! 

Here we go... Christmas doings in my house this season. ^___^ 


COOKIES



We've made cut-out cookies twice. ^___^


Christmas cookies and treats making day with the friends. *winks* 
THIS DOUGH IS SO GOOD! ^^ Wouldn't you just like to freeze raw cookie dough balls to eat sometime, instead of cooking them? xD Just make an egg-less recipe, just to be safe. *winks and grins*




Our friends made them with us. These are their recipe- cream cheese mint. *heart eyes* They're really good! We keep them in the freezer. ;)


Pistachio thumbprints are also delicious. *winks*



DECORATING



This is our Nativity scene (I dulled the colors in the picture on purpose ;P). 


We bought a Christmas tree for the first time in a long time, as well as some new decorations to add to our meager supply. ;P 

SO PRETTY...



Christmas light bokeh, of course. xP






PHOTOS



Yesterday we finally took our Christmas picture. I put my camera up on my tripod, set it on self-timer, clicked the shutter, and hopped over to my place to pose and paste on my smile. *winks* Family pictures are fun... and we always have a bunch of blooper-ous photos to look through after, to find a decent one. xP  

Okay, I gotta get to the store. I'll end with my one and only (I think) lovely Christmas picture blooper moment. Mousse decided to back out at the wrong moment. LOL.

 Merry Christmas about thirteen days early! xD





DOES YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING A CHRISTMAS PICTURE WHERE EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD? HAVE YOU DONE ANY FESTIVE BAKING YET? 





10 comments:

  1. Your tree is so beautiful! <3
    I don't think we're gonna get around to taking Christmas pictures this year. With the wedding planning and all. But I guess life is that way sometimes. ;)
    But my mom has been baking! And I can finally eat the bakery soooooooooo XD XD
    The "Warnke Christmas" is this Sunday! Christmas is coming so FAST this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      That's too bad. Christmas pictures are fun to have. ;)
      We've baked so much this Christmas season, it seems!
      I went to a Christmas party yesterday, and it was really fun! :) Going to another one tomorrow. XD

      Delete
  2. Is that a real Christmas tree or not? By the pictures it almost looks real but I can't tell for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! That tree is so pretty!
    I just love Christmas time! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Tree! There's nothing like a really pine tree to get you in the Christmas mood.
    I have yet to take some proper shots of our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cookies and the decorations are so pretty! I love seeing everyone's decorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) We've made a lot of yummy things this Christmas season. ^___^

      Delete