Saturday, December 9, 2017

Photography Dump


These are just a few random pictures... this blog is due for another photography post, isn't it? *smiles*

Just a little Saturday enjoyment for y'all.

 I edited the exposure in this one.



I recently got a new ring! We're probably going to try replace for a smaller size though. :)



I think I edited out some reflectors in this photo.
This might be a nice shot for an engagement picture with a rustic theme... showing off the ring, you know. ;)


WHICH PICTURE IS YOUR FAVORITE? SECOND FAVORITE? *winks*


13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ones of the horse!! *dies* *wishes to have a horse*
    I am getting a puppy at the end of January I cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! *smiles*
      Oh, that's really cool! :D

      Delete
  2. Is that the new horse y'all got? It's beautiful!!! I loveeee the first one *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you captured the trees! ♥♥♥ And that's a beautiful ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so beautiful!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <33333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, girl! These are beautiful! LIKE WHEREVER YOU LIVE GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH SOOOO MUCH NATURAL BEAUTY--like I see your nature pictures and I'm just like WOAH MAN THIS IS COOL.
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yes, it's the country, I guess. ;) Countryside is so beautiful. I'm glad I can show God's amazing creation through my pictures! ^___^

      Delete
  6. THAT HORSE is lovely. All these pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horses are wonderful! Sadly, we're not entirely sure if we'll keep him or not? He doesn't listen well, and for the money... :( I guess we'll see!
      Thank you!!

      Delete