Saturday, June 2, 2018

May 2018



Hey, it's that time again! The month is over already! Some pretty big things have happened this past May... I'll let my big photo dump tell the story. :)




My mom and I came ran to town one morning, and I dropped an application off at a local bakery. I sadly have not heard back.


I got a mini blizzard during that run... Summer Berry Cheescake, I think it was. :) I learned that getting a larger size and sharing would probably be cheaper. #expensivedairyqueen


The kombucha love :P


Chocolate chips on sale for a dollar. I had to get them, okay? xP



Walk down the road. 





There was something in my hair... did my sister do that? *frowns at her*


Older sister, brother and I went for a round at the disc golf park. ;)


Getting the ol' beater ready for a trip to the "city" with my siblings.


Dressing room mirror selfie ;P


Me and my thrifty buys. *smile*



My cupcakes :)



GRADUATION DAY!! Don't you love my headband? xD


And just like that, I'm a homeschool graduate. C.R.A.Z.Y.


On the way to a family Mother's Day gathering at my aunt and uncle's, my sister and I went to the store for kombuchas. We were riding in a car with little to zero AC, after all. #summerlifewiththejunker


Ice cream with family! <3


Down at the river.


My aunt and uncle have an awesome porch. *winks*



Fire time!




The sunset after going to a rehearsal for my church's graduation Sunday. 


My parents and I got a snack from Panera Bread afterward. I got a smoothie. :) Oh, and Graduation Sunday went well, even though I had to walk up on stage. xP It wasn't bad.


Currently reading


I still really like macaroni and cheese. *grins*


Painting the "shop" out in the sun.


With my raspberry lemon iced tea. *winks*


Shopping...




We helped clean someone's house one day.


In the safety of the car during a downpour.


ICE CREEAAAAM!! ^___^


Made meatballs


Nail-painting. It's pretty pointless, actually, because it chips so fast. I think this was my re-paint. Toenails aren't so much a lost cause, thankfully. ;P


Store run with my sis.



We bought cream for STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! ^___^


Cupcake <3



Shared a waffle fry with my sister.


Playing dirtbikes, y'all. =D


Trip to the city! Where I played laser tag for the very first time. Which is where I stink. LOL. It was cool though. My best score was 16th place out of 29.


Chocolate chip cookie with whip cream


I made soft pretzels for the first time! Daminika gave me the recipe. :)



The new Instagram filter. lol. xP


Chocolate <3




MOMENTS


\\ You're in the shower at night and suddenly the lights go out for a moment, and everything is black. lol

\\ Me: What is graduating? What does that mean?
   Little brother: Cake!

\\ My sister and I had to go out to tie our dog up one night, and I was just admiring all the fireflies... #naturalmagic

\\ Riding in a car with no AC = windows all the way down... + free sauna. ;P

\\ My sister and I went grocery shopping. I could do that again. ;P

\\ I look out the window one morning, and see the calves zipping back and forth across the little pasture. Cuteness.



NEW THINGS

Just a few of my new things...


I used a gift card I received for graduation to buy this adorable back-pack! It's going to be awesome for traveling this summer. *grins* 


One of the things I bought with a Walmart gift card I received from my church. A cute choker!


This arrived in the mail for me- another graduation gift. It's an insulated tumbler!


And this beautiful paperback copy of Exiles!!



I hope y'all enjoyed this month's highlights post! Happy June!!!



HOW WAS YOUR MAY? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IN JUNE? ANY FUN SUMMER PLANS??



6 comments:

  1. Fun, fun!
    I love your backpack, it's so cute!! *dies* I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your May was busy! Ah your cupcakes look so cute. Again, you are too relatable! Your posts remind me of Sarah Margaret and Julia Ryan’s. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I did do a few things! ;)
      Why thank you!
      Aw, really? They have great posts!

      Delete