Saturday, June 30, 2018

Just Pictures



I just have some pictures to share today... pretty much it. I guess I haven't taken the time to write up a more creative post lately (duh, I missed the last Saturday AND Tuesday). I don't take the time for that very often, actually. I want to do some more videos sometime, so I guess we'll see if I get around to that.

This week I  helped at our friend's church's VBS, had a thunderstorm pic-nic on a covered porch (yep, that was fun xP), and took a walk or two with the siblings. Also, my "little" sister turned sixteen yesterday. I was just sixteen... *skips the my, does time fly statement* 

On to the pictures.



Rainbowww!



It was SO humid on our last "siblings walk", that my lens kept fogging up for awhile. My camera doesn't like humidity either. ;P




I really like this pic. =D Might be nice if I was using the rule of thirds though. :P


Most of these are edited, at least a little bit (the exposure stuff).



FAVORITE PICTURE? HOWS THE WEATHER? WENT ON ANY WALKS THIS PAST WEEK?


10 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, you're an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow pic! Super pretty ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! I like the road one! And the rainbow! Thanks for sharing! :D
    -Brooklyne
    Showers of Blessings @ bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!
    I really like the picture of the road :)

    ReplyDelete