Tuesday, September 19, 2017

\\ The Birthday Haul \\


Today is the fun post where I show you some things I got for my birthday. *smiles* 



Five books by Janice Thompson from my sister! :)



Pretty London canvas from another sister. :) I got this one really early. *winks*


Various things from friends and acquaintances... well, my little sister got me the gum. ;) 


 Lovely cards. *smiles*


And a lovely photo book from my parents! I made one up on Walmart and it just recently came in the mail. All the loveliness...


Some of the pages... The full page photos are amaaazing... *sigh* I have pictures of people in it as well, just not pictured here. *winks*



On the last page I put three panoramas from our West Coast trip last summer. Isn't it beautiful? *hearts*



WHAT WOULD YOU BE MOST EXCITED TO GET? *winks*



12 comments:

  1. Five books! The weddings by Bella series is on my TBR because I am reading the Weddings by Design series. Your photo book look beautiful. It is really satisfying to see your own photos printed in any way! I also do photography on my blog! It's so fun to take photos. Yours are really nice! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They were at Goodwill, most in great condition- so my sister said she'd get them for my birthday. ^___^ I've read one other book by the author, called Love Me Tender (under her other name, Janice Hanna). I'd certainly recommend it! :)
      Thank you! I know, right? =D Awesome! I love photography. THANK YOU!!

      Delete
  2. Awwww, such wonderful things!!!
    The thing I love about gifts is knowing they thought of you. and it's a lovely feeling - feeling loved. <3333 And you are, Natasha. :P
    That London canvas is Beautiful!!! And I want to read all those books! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! :D
      Yea, that's special! <3 Aww, thank you!
      Isn't it? =D I still have to figure out how to hang it on my wall... I tried some sticky things but they didn't work. :P Yea, they're by the same author as Love Me Tender! ;D

      Delete
  3. That photo book is GREAT! That would probably the one I'd most like to get. And your photos are beautiful!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! =D I'd recommend getting a photo book like it! The only thing you might want to try do different, though, is not get one with a paper cover. ;) Probably more durable that way.
      AW, THANKS! <3

      Delete
  4. That's awesome!!! I'll have to do this when my birthday comes around ;D
    lol, I can think of everythinggg I ever wanted all the time except for when people ask me :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, NATASHA!!!! *throws confetti* It looks like you had an AWESOME birthday!!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete