Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017


September is over, we are officially three-fourths of the way through the year... which means we are three-fourths of the way to 2018. *gasp* Um, how is that??? What has this world come to?

Anyhow, here's the monthly overview.


HAPPENINGS\\

\\ I officially moved into my seventeenth year of life. #lifehappens

\\ I also officially moved into my senior year of high school, so... Crazy when you find yourself in the place in life you watched your older siblings at not all that long ago...

picture I took an a "photography walk" the other day

\\ Homeschool co-op once again


\\ I went to church with some friends of ours last Sunday, and went on their youth scavenger hunt at the mall afterwards. That was fun. Of course, we skipped a lot of the awkward things. ;P Then after that we had our Bible study, so it was a good day. :)

\\ Went out for my birthday with my parents... we had Olive Garden, and my mom and I shared the chicken Parmesan with alfredo. *hearts* And then we had the yummy salad and bread-sticks too... and did I mention they have THE BEST mints? Andy's mints. *winks* Always better with chocolate.




\\ It's been summer weather... until Thursday. I step out the door and die because it felt SOO AMAZZING. No humidity. No scorching heat. Just warm in the sun, with a cool breeze. =)


READ\\



Wellll... I don't think I even read a whole book this month. *sticks tongue out* I'm still reading Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson.  


DELIGHTS\\

\\ My mini homemade pizza. <3



\\ I made a baking video! I need to try another one sometime! Any ideas what I should make??

\\ Trying meringue bites! It was fun. And I think my first taste of meringue? Anyhow, I'll probably do a little recipe post on that. 


\\ No-bake cookies. JUST SO GOOD.

\\ Fudge brownies ... all the lovely calories that have been my friends this month. xP



MOMENTS\\

\\ Dad: *flying remote-control helicopter*
   Little brother: "Cut off my hair, Dad. Cut off my hair."
   Me: *laughing*

\\ All the "freaky" windows at night. xP

\\When you're driving and the engine overheats. The adventure included eating frostys and guys helping us put engine coolant in the car. *winks*

\\ Little bro while coloring: "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you smell like a cow-cow, and you look like one too. " What a silly kid. xP

\\ When Picmonkey won't let you save your thing unless you pay or start a free trial, in which you have to put in your credit card number and stuff. *glares* Well forget you! Ipiccy is way nicer- and it has glorious fonts. The only bad thing is I don't think I can put my logo on pictures with it.  

\\ Eating at Olive Garden and getting Starbucks and feeling super stuffed. Like a turkey. *sticks out tongue*

\\ When you keep messing up, so you start over twice. :P



\\ Having a happy evening, a happy dream, and a happy morning. That's the life. ;)

\\ Scaring the neighbors cows, yep.

\\ When you're reading a book, and you burst out laughing at something in the main character's crazy dream. xP

MUSIC FOR YOU\\


Piano is so beautiful... Wouldn't you love to be able to play like that? Just let it alllll out.

 

Brave by Moriah Peters



WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MONTH?





14 comments:

  1. I love going on photography walks! I am really desperate for some good fall leaves though :) . I love baking/eating the baking too and it's not very good for me...but...

    And yes, I noticed Picmonkey's transgressions as well...and I already knew about the lovely ipiccy so I am using it for my designs and whatnot. I think I may have a solution to your watermark problem. From what I've seen ipiccy uses a lot more layer-ey stuff. So one thing you can do is edit your photo and then go to the button that looks like layers and says 'designer' (it's like the fourth choice in the panel) and then click on that. Then press 'add photo'(the picture symbol with the plus sign) and find your watermark and upload that. Then you should be able to position it. I think that should work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, aren't they nice? Especially when the weather is beautiful, like it is right now. :D The only thing I don't like is that we have too many cars on our road for my liking. ;P OH I KNOW. Food and sugar... just so good. xP

      OOOHHH really? I'll have to try that! If that works, then it's okay that Picmonkey is being so dumb. ;P We do have something on our computer that I think I could put it on with, but I'm not sure it's as easy...? But anyhow, I really like ipiccy. It has so many fonts! <3

      Delete
  2. awesome post!!!! i love love love your blog <3
    photography walks are great fun!
    that homemade pizza looks aammaazziinngg ^u^
    agh yes picmonkey gets under my skin a bit too often haha.
    xx

    sophy of lavender + blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, that means so much! <333
      They are!
      It was good! Homemade pizza is great. ;)
      Yea, they must be getting greedy or something, lol. xP

      Delete
  3. Oh, I forgot to mention! I sent something to your email that I think might help with the watermark problem on ipiccy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive Garden!! That's where I want to go with my parents for my birthday! I've done it every year except last. ;P I can't believe my birthday is getting so close! ... Just two weeks!! *didn't realize this till just now*
    I loved this post, as always ;P
    Oh yes, happy evening, happy dream and happy morning. I love when that happens <3
    Love food! <333333
    And yeah, Picmonkey stopped working for me a long time ago. I'm so glad you told me about Ipiccy! I've been loving it! XD THE FONTS!!! <333333
    I don't have little siblings, but I've got little cousins and they definitely keep me smiling. The other day Kirsten sent me a video of Chase singing, "One little cheese jumping on the bed, it fell off and bumped it's head. Mama called the doctor and the doctor ATE IT!" *as he bites into a chunk of cheese* ....*dies laughing* love that kid ;D
    This month has been a wild ride. And now we have a wedding to plan!! The fact that I already ordered my dress scares me ;P I HOPE IT FITS!
    My mom and dad got home last night! And Felicity comes home Wednesday! And Tyrel and Kirsten still might come visit me, but it would be next weekend... I had my weekends mixed up ;P
    Playing the piano! <3 I wish I could play like our cousin Denny (Seppala) (ever hear him play!?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've gone for my 15th birthday, and this one... ;) Italian food is so good! What do you usually get? Or does it vary? *winks*
      Exciting! :D It's the 14th, right?
      Glad you did! ;P
      Yea, it was nice! The happy evening was going out for my birthday and stuff, then the dream was just nice... I don't always dream, ya know. ;) And then the morning was my mom's birthday, so I was the first up (besides my dad, going to work) so I could start on breakfast. Some of my other siblings helped after. *winks*
      Me too! <333
      I KNOWWWW! The fonts are beautious! I saw the one you used for your blog header on there. ;)
      Haha, that's cute! Kid's say the funniest\cutest things! :D
      Wedding planning!! That must be fun! And stressful at times too, I'm sure. ;)
      I don't know if I have... I'm kinda hermited away from a lot of people. xP I may have though.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Olive Garden!!
    Oooh you should make a baking video of chocolate chip cookies!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite yummy!! :D
      Alright, I'll keep that in mind. *winks*

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fantastic month! :D

    And scaring the neighbors' cows... *bursts out laughing* Have you ever seen the Disney movie Cars? Because there's a "cow"-scaring scene in that, and... *giggles* I just love it so much! XD

    Olive Garden is SO GOOD! And YES! Andy's mints are just the BEST! *heart-eyes*

    Have a wonderful weekend, Natasha! :)

    ~Liv
    livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! :)
      I know! the cow pasture rises up from the road and I was on a bank of sort and a car was coming. I thought about hiding, so my fast movement startled the cows. xP Yes, I've seen that movie. I think I kinda remember that... ;)
      YES, YES! :D
      Thanks! ^___^ I hope you're having a good October so far!

      Delete
  7. I'm gonna have to copy everyone else with the Olive Garden, lovelovelove!!! And the homemade pizza you made looks amazing!! You are so talented at baking! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Italian SO good? =D AWWW, thank you! <3 Some of my siblings helped as well. ;)

      Delete