Saturday, September 9, 2017

Classy Black and White Dress \\ OUTFIT



Time for another outfit post, right? *grins* Clothes and fashion is something I like so much, it's interesting I don't really dress up more. Probably too lazy. *sticks tongue at myself* Wait, how do you do that? xP

Anyhow, this outfit is what I wore to church on my birthday, last Sunday. It's my newest Goodwill dress- quite a pretty one, but too short. So I wore a pencil- style skirt underneath, and voila! Looked great. =D




I like the sheer black material on the skirt. <3 Kinda princess-y. *winks* And just to clarify, the skirt itself isn't sheer, just the over-skirt.


(Yes, Daisy was busy photobombing. *rolls eyes*)

So, this is the type of outfit to wear when you want to feel classy and feminine. *smiles*


WOULD YOU WEAR THIS? WHAT KIND OF DRESSES DO YOU PREFER? 


8 comments:

  1. I love it! Where did you get your pencil skirt?
    I would definitely wear that!
    Hmm... What kind of dresses do I prefer? I have no idea! ;P I like most any dress as long as it's modest :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you do! Well, I'm not sure it's technically a pencil skirt? At least not the type you have. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to wear it as just a skirt, you know, but it's way too tight in my opinion. ;P So I use it under dresses, and it works good! :) Oh, and it might've been from Goodwill too. *winks*
      Yea, I'm not sure I could say a certain type of dress I like best either... ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love it! :)
    I would wear it with my pearls and my hair up... if I was feeling super dressy, I'd carry a clutch purse. *winks*
    I love vintage fashion, anything classy, but, interestingly enough, I even like some boho dresses. So I'm just a wide variety of tastes and styles. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do! =D
      Oh, that would go well together! I wish I could put my hair up in nice styles... *cries* ;P
      Well, that's kinda like me- I have a ginormous variety of styles I like! I'm an all-around fashion-person I guess. ;P

      Delete
  3. I love those types of dresses! Especially for the summer, you can be modest, and not profusely sweating. Black and white is also awesome, goes with everything! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, true! :) This is probably one of my favorite lengths too. ;)

      Delete