Saturday, September 16, 2017

September 2017 \\ Currently


Time for another currently post, folks! September isn't being any nicer than the other months when it comes to flying- by. ;P However, there have been some exciting things so far this month... it's been good. *smiles*

CURRENT HAPPENINGS\\

\\ Started school. Yay. Senior year. MY LAST YEAR!!!

\\ Turned 17! *confetti*

\\ Shopping day with the sisters! I found a black poncho-style shirt and a sweater half-off at Goodwill. So I payed only about 4 dollars. *smug look at those who buy new clothes* haha.

\\ Our fall co-op classes have started. This is my second to last time, since I'm a senior. o.o




\\ I wore boots for the first time of the season! It was this day of totally fall weather- I mean, wet, overcast, and cool. So yea, I wore boots. *winks* It's hot again though. :P

\\ Just, kinda spent a lot of money this month. *facepalm* need... a... job. Any suggestions? xP


CURRENTLY READING\\




Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson

Currently on hold because of Julia's 7dayBibledare. ;)

CURRENTLY EATING\\


Currently WAS eating. To be accurate. *winks*


DELIGHTS AND TRYINGS\\

\\ I'm trying out bullet journaling, guys. I'm taking a class on it in co-op, and it looks like fun for my artistic side. =)

\\ Does anyone else think super-duper high ponytails are really cute? Now that's a hairstyle I can actually put in my hair. *laughs* 


\\ Getting this lovely photo book in the mail! =D  You'll see more of it in my Tuesday post.


\\ Oh, and I took a survey for Chick-fil-A, so now I get a free chicken sandwich. *confetti 'cause free stuff*



MOMENTS\\

\\ When you braid your hair after showering in hopes of having pretty waves\crimps in the morning... but it gives you a bad hair day instead. *glares* 

\\ When you've been going to the same homeschool group for about three years and people still barely know anything about you, you see how socially impaired you are. ;P

\\ Taking a shower at midnight. 'Cause you stayed up too late. 'Cause you were texting. xP hehe. That's me for you. Socially impaired, procrastinating night owl. *nods* 

\\ When someone almost mistakes you for your 20-year-old sister. Well THAT'S different. A very good different, I must say. It's not every day someone doesn't think you're really young, right? ;P

\\ My little brother when my dad's flying a remote-control helicopter: "Dad, cut off my hair. Cut off my hair." *dies laughing 'cause little kids*

\\ When your little brother enjoys looking at your photo book and albums with you. <3 


DO YOU FEEL FALL YET? ANYTHING EXCITING HAPPENING IN LIFE?



4 comments:

  1. I loved this post. ;P Cheap clothes! yesssss. I got a shirt from Walmart for $7. I'm super proud. I've never been able to find anything good at our Goodwill. So Walmart will have to do. (I usually shop at the mall, but so. Much. Money. So , hello Walmart)
    I wore boots once too! *high five* I hear rain is on it's way and I couldn't be more ready. Even though it's gonna cut the guy's hunting trip short. But if they get an elk today it won't be a problem! *Crosses fingers*
    Taking a shower at midnight. *Laughs* I can't believe your mom let's you do that! ;P
    I've been spending money too, but I started working now! (All went good and I'm gonna love having this job - the only thing I don't like is putting gas in the car... No idea how to do it. Normally Felicity would fill it up and I'd just paid her, but she's in NH)
    I love high ponytails too!!! I thought I was the only one!!
    Stuff has been happening in my life, but I wouldn't call it exciting. Stuff that stress me out so much I end up drinking way too much coffee. Dumb stuff. My dad almost didn't go hunting because of it, and now my mom and dad are probably going to NH. I'll probably explain more in a letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad you did. ;P I knowww! I love cheap clothes. :D Probably because I'm usually poor, lol. You've never found anything at Goodwill?! How sad. ;P You should come here and we'll go and find some awesome deals. xP
      Oh cool! :D It so felt like fall that day... but summer is back now. ;P That's good that you're going to get some rain finally!
      Haha... *sheepish grin* I don't usually take showers at midnight... however, I certainly can stay up pretty late. I'm just very unscheduled. ;P
      I'm glad your first day of work went well! That's awesome. :) I've kinda wondered again if I should try to work at Chick-fil-A, because ours WANTS to hire homeschoolers... I just don't know if I dare. ;P I gotta figure something out already.
      Yay!!! Your aren't the only one! :D
      Ah, that's not fun. I think I might know what you're talking about. I'll be praying!

      Delete