Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My First Attempt Making a Baking Video *confetti*


Have you ever seen those cool baking\cooking videos? Okay, I'm sure you have. *sticks tongue out* I see them on Facebook a lot, and I love watching them. Food is my thing, ya know. *winks*

So I had this idea to make one of those videos myself. It's combining a sort of photography thing with food and baking, so of course that's something I'd find fun. Plus putting the video together! Such pleasures. =D

So here is the baking video I made! Bare with me, this is my first attempt. I'd probably advise watching it small- I don't know if it's just that I put it on here without uploading it to YouTube first, or if my video just doesn't have good quality. ;P




I posted this recipe back in 2015 here. In the video I cut the sugar, though. *winks*


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING FOOD VIDEOS, OR IS IT JUST ME? ;P


10 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love those kind of videos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!!! LOVE it!
    I LOVE watching those kind of video's!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know everyone else said this but---I am somewhat mesmerized by videos like this. It turned out pretty good, Natasha! And peanut butter cookies happen to be a favorite of mine ;) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, they're just fun to watch! Maybe it's the mixture of good videography and yummy-looking food. :D
      Thank you! You should try these ones sometime! They're different than regular peanut butter cookies, but they're good. ;)

      Delete
  4. I thought you did a really good job for your first time. The scene cuts and were pretty professional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! =D I've done other videoing, just not a baking one like this. It was fun to get it all put together! ;D

      Delete
  5. OK I didn't know this was a thing but yess... those vids are so cool to watch. xD Very nice job, girl!! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete