Saturday, March 10, 2018

Editing Fun: Moody\Contrast Effects





This is something I had kinda planned to post during my trip... but didn't. 
So. Just some photo editing fun. Sound good? Good. ;P 
It's really cool how much adding contrast and playing with exposure can change a picture. 
Like these...



BEFORE:




AFTER:



BEFORE:



AFTER:



BEFORE:



AFTER:



BEFORE:



AFTER:



BEFORE:




AFTER:



BEFORE:



AFTER:






DO YOU LIKE THE EDITS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS, OR NOT? WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE? 

7 comments:

  1. I love editing pictures! But a few of "my people" like to tell me I'm lying when I edit my pictures. But to me it looks so much better and I love the turn out!
    And yours came out amazing! I love the one of the ring. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun! And some pictutes need some editing to be worth posting. 😉
      Thanks girl! xD

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are all amazing. Probably my favorites are the leaf one and the ring one. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete