Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Twenty Great Songs


Hey guys! I'm getting this thing done late again, but what can I say? It happens. *winks* 

So, as the title of this post suggests, you'll be listening to twenty songs I like today... 

REQUIRED, GUYS. 

Haha. Just kidding. xP But take a look, okay? *winks* I've mostly left out the songs I've shared before... but I think there are some repeats. ;) 

Anyhow, twenty great songs...



Count That High by Jordan Feliz

{at least listen to this one *hearts*}


Comeback Song by Micah Tyler


Heart of Stone by Britt Nicole


Without You (feat. Courtney) by For King and Country 


Fear is a Liar by Zach Williams


Freedom Hymn by Austin French


The Proof of Your Love by For King and Country


Never Too Far Gone by Jordan Feliz


I'll Wait for You by Moriah Peters


Thank God I Got Her by Jonny Diaz


Beautiful, Beautiful by Francesca Battistelli


Giving Your Heart Away by Jessa Anderson


Broken Things by Matthew West


Christ in Me by Jeremy Camp



Fighting For You by Tenth Avenue North


Even If by Mercy Me


Hard Love by Need To Breathe 



Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North


Beloved by Jordan Feliz


Hide Your Love Away by Anthem Lights




DO YOU LIKE ANY OF THESE? OR DID YOU FIND A NEW SONG YOU LIKE? *smiles*

4 comments:

  1. TENTH AVENUE NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D :D :D Cool songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *rolls eyes* hehe. xD Okay, they're good. Whatever. ;P
      They are! =D

      Delete