Saturday, March 17, 2018

Let Me Explain Myself \\ THIS IS ME


I believe I once read somewhere that people with my personality type {infp} are often misunderstood. 

Am I often misunderstood? 

I think sometimes.

Most people who know me... well, DON'T REALLY KNOW ME. Maybe not everyone misunderstands me that much, but they hardly ever see the real me.

*relatives unexpectedly show up at my house* *stare in shock because I'm dancing around to some peppy song*

Yea. That would be embarrassing. xP hehe.

OK, anyhow, to those of you who can't understand me and why I act how I act, well, THIS IS A BIT ABOUT ME. The personality stuff with some fun facts thrown in as well. *smiles*

Hope you enjoy reading all about this girl. ;P




sooo long. *sigh* 


photography is art. drawing. making food can almost be art. *winks*


i'm so hard to get to know.


dreaming is life *smiles*


i think it goes along with being a dreamer. i do get down and depressed at times, but i tend to spring back to general happiness before too long. ;)


one-on-one. i guess it's easier for me to talk then.



this means i might want to say something, but i put it off so long, that i miss it altogether. this is bad, but sometimes it happens with thanking someone. and then i worry about it. *facepalm*


this is something i like to dream about, guys. but what girl doesn't, really? xD


especially thrift shopping, and the clearance racks. :D {this could be why i always have little money... *winks*}


i say maybei think, and probably too much... oh, and kinda. Ugh. You don't notice this, do you? ;P
try ask me a simple question like, "what's your favorite color?" and i'll be like "uummmm, let's see..."


why else would i like taking pictures? *smiles*


this is a pretty big one. it's a flaw, really. caring too much about what people think of you. and i do.
i may be hesitant to join a group, sit by people, or go where they go because they didn't invite me. i don't know if i'm wanted... what they'll think. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A PEOPLE-PLEASER.


it doesn't mean i don't like you! i'm just shy and uncertain, i guess?
it's nobody's fault but mine, but just know that you don't have to back off and never talk to me again. i might be comfortable with more people if they actually knew i liked talking to them.


yes, really. i'm not totally subdued and calm. i like to jam to songs sometimes, and be dorky. *grins* it's fun stuff.


ever feel like this? it's like "okay, maybe i don't know what i am. maybe i'm everything." lol.


oh, surprise. i break "social rules" and do embarrassing things sometimes. some things come back to haunt me later. *shakes head*


my siblings say i'm not, but hey,what do they know? *rolls eyes* I love the country.


i don't enjoy bringing up my problems. i just keep it inside. don't do this. xP



Well I hope you enjoyed reading this! Perhaps those of you who "know me" understand me a little better. :) As long as I wasn't just repeating the same thing over and over in different ways... ;P

This is the first post what will {hopefully} be a little blog post series called "Let Me Explain Myself". So to anyone interested in learning about me... you can look for these future posts. *winks* 

And I'd like to learn about YOU! So...



DO YOU RELATE TO ANY OF THESE?? DO YOU FEEL LIKE PEOPLE KNOW THE REAL YOU? WHAT ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT YOU?



8 comments:

  1. Oh Tasha! (I've been dying to call you Tasha for, idk, a year now? Hope you don't mind!)
    You are a beautiful person inside and out. I've so enjoyed getting to know you over the past couple years. Sometimes I wonder how I ever got along without your letters, texts, and even blog posts.
    I relate to so many of these things!
    I, too, feel like I don't know myself. I feel like my friends know me better than I know me. I used to ask questions like "Who's my hero?" not to see how many people knew me enough to know the answer, but to see if anybody could tell me who my hero was, because I didn't know.
    I can get goofy when I'm comfortable and happy, too. I embarrasse myself at times. But when I see the people around me just laughing, I remind myself that this is me, and they would love me no matter how embarrassing I can be.
    I like to feel I'm wanted too. Maybe because growing up I never knew where I belonged, being younger than all the girls. I sometimes feel like they started being with me just because they felt bad that there where no girls my age. I don't feel this way as much anymore, but sometimes the thought does cross my mind - being younger than all my friends, besides you. ;)
    Here's a random fact about me... I wink a lot. *laughs*
    I can't wait to see more of this series. Love you, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs this comment* Of course you can call my Tasha! Any of "my people" can call me that. ^___^
      Aww, thanks! <333 I'm so glad we started getting to know each other too! You're one of the only friends I have. (can't wait to see you again this summer! =D)
      Oh man! I should do that- ask my family about myself. xD
      Yes, just be yourself! ^___^ We need to be crazy together sometime. xD Hehe.
      Yea, that must've been kinda hard. I think most of the people I hang out with are right around my age or younger than me. Besides you. ;P Kinda the opposite of your situation. But I don't hang out with that many people anyway.
      Hehe! You mean in writing, right? I kinda do too. *laughs with you*
      I'm glad! I hope I know enough about myself to write much more. *laughs and winks* Love you too, girl! <3

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see you too! XD
      Oh we do. *laughs* if only we were brave enough XP
      Well. Though I do wink a lot in writing, I was actually talking about in life. I wink at people. It's odd, I know. But it's what I do ;P
      *hugs*

      Delete
    3. xD
      I know... the only problem. xP
      Ahh, I see. ;D

      Delete
  2. This a great idea for a blog series! Excited to see more! ^_^ I related with almost all of the things you said. I think our personalities are similar in a lot of ways. Keep being YOU and sharing your lovely heart with the world! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you're excited! =D Yea, I think they do have a lot of similarities. Okay, thanks! <333

      Delete
  3. Oh, I relate to so much of this. <3 Sounds like a lovely series!

    ReplyDelete