Saturday, June 9, 2018

50's Dress for a Dollar \\ Strawberries


One Saturday {a week ago, actually} we went on a family outing to some garage sales. Fun stuff, of course. ;) I found some things to buy, including a black purse, clothes, and a movie. However, the coolest thing I bought was at a senior center, where there were twenty sales- I think- in one big room. My sister showed me these two authentic-looking vintage dresses. 50's dresses. My interest was quite peaked of course, because I always like vintage things! So I asked the person selling them how much they were.

SHE SAID TWO DOLLARS FOR BOTH!

I did not expect them to be that cheap, even at a garage sale! We bought them, obviously. Who could pass up a vintage dress for a dollar? Not me! xP 

Definitely one of the perks of thrift\garage saling: you just never know what you may find, and for what price!



Eek, isn't it cute? 




Here we are, dressed up vintage with our one dollar dresses. *grins* We just need to learn to do 50's hair and makeup. At least we have red lipstick. *winks*


I also have a few strawberry pictutes to finish off this post with. One morning recently we went to an Amish farm to pick some strawberries. I thought they made fun pictures next to our cowboy boots. *winks* 




WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE RETRO DRESS? FAVE STRAWBERRY PICTURE?


12 comments:

  1. Eeep!! In love <333333
    Also the last picture <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun =D <33333
      I'm glad you like it! <333

      Delete
  2. LOVE THEM!!! Srsly tho, they are so cute!!!! I really am dying to make a poodle skirt 😉. Ahhhh yessss strawberrrieeeeessss. The best! And the cutest pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, aren't they? <333
      That would be so fun!! You should. =D
      They are so good! Who couldn't love berries? ;) Thsnk you!

      Delete
  3. Wow those dresses are AMAZING!! Did you wear them to church that Sunday?

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun? xD No, but we dressed up in them after church. ;)

      Delete
  4. Those dresses are so fun!!! Finding good deals is so great! =)

    ReplyDelete