Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Frozen Banana Bites



A Summer Season's Sensation! My little brother and I made these frozen banana treats the other day, and they tasted good! Actually, they are very similar to my Peanut Butter and Banana Freezer Bars. An old amateur post of mine... *sticks out tongue* But the recipe is good. I should actually re-post some of my favorite recipes; do a little revision. ;) But yeah, I'm supposed to be sharing my little recipe today. So. Here it is.





INGREDIENTS


About 2 bananas, sliced (fairly thick)


1\4 cup peanut butter

1 Tbsp honey


1\2 cup yogurt

1 1\2 tbsp honey

1 1\2 tbsp cocoa


INSTRUCTIONS


Mix peanut butter and yogurt mixtures in separate bowls. Put a bit of peanut butter mixture on a banana slice and top it with another slice. Repeat with all bananas. Dip and cover with yogurt mixture and place on a cookie sheet. Place in freezer until fully frozen.

Enjoy as a healthy little summertime treat!







\\ A great snack for kids\\ A great snack for anyone else\\ Make it easier to eat by cutting them in half after frozen\\ Be cooler than me and try putting a popsicle stick in between the banana slices\\




8 comments:

  1. Those look good, I should try them with almond butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an AWESOME recipe!!! I am so trying it this summer!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy it. ^__^

      Delete
  4. yummm! THESE LOOK SO GOOD! If I get my hands on some dark chocolate I am making these.
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, so you would sub the yogurt mixture for dark chocolate? That would be good! :)

      Delete